Truck mirrors and game's mirrors view

Cammer78

Truck mirrors and game's mirrors view

#1 Post by Cammer78 » 17 Feb 2017 17:21

Truck mirrors in comparison to game's mirrors, light the space behind properly while the game's mirrors darken it for unknown reason. It might not be exactly a bug, but it doesn't stop buggin me since it doesn't work the way it should, so it is somethin that needs adjustment.
Last edited by supersobes on 26 Jan 2019 19:55, edited 4 times in total.
Reason: Thread moved from "Euro Truck Simulator 2 > Bugs" to "Euro Truck Simulator 2 > Bugs > Bugs Archive > Bugs 1.26"
"Before you reply in posts..make sure that.. A) You have read carefully, B) You have understood the case, C) You have a relevant suggestion or solution, otherwise, leave it to someone who has something usefull to say and pass"
Cammer78

Re: Truck mirrors and game's mirrors view

#2 Post by Cammer78 » 31 May 2018 10:41

An update on this since i had found sometime ago why it's happening but didn't post here.

The game's mirrors (up right-left), show the environment as it is without HDR, even if it's enabled, which applies all over the surrounding space but not to those mirrors. I don't know if it's intentional, but the only usability on this, is when one is trying to park, either day or night, and the floor shines too much during day makin it hard to see the parking lines, or too shiny parking lines and bouncing arrow on top which is distractive during night, where those mirrors are not affected by those factors of shine and can be helpfull.
"Before you reply in posts..make sure that.. A) You have read carefully, B) You have understood the case, C) You have a relevant suggestion or solution, otherwise, leave it to someone who has something usefull to say and pass"

Return to “Bugs 1.26”