Road route signs are misleading

Ivanko1

Road route signs are misleading

#1 Post by Ivanko1 » 02 May 2017 21:47

[ external image ]
I see many signs like this, which requires me to pause game and check junction in Screenshot mode quite often.
Because, when you riding in right lane and see sign which tells you "you can go straight AND exit", than another one "straight AND exit", and then, suddenly, you see only exit ahead, and there is no way to go exept use emergency brackes and get off from road. Especially then you driving behind other truck and can't see or simply miss last sign because truck ahead suddenly starts to breacking.
This happends mostly on old part of map, especially in Germany (about every 2-3 junctions from 10).
If you want - I can post screenshots and coordinates here when find them.)
Last edited by supersobes on 29 Jan 2019 19:46, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Thread moved from "Euro Truck Simulator 2 > Bugs" to "Euro Truck Simulator 2 > Bugs > Bugs Archive > Bugs 1.27"
IonutL

Re: Road route signs are misleading

#2 Post by IonutL » 03 May 2017 09:27

Until SCS decides to update/upgrade the initial map, you can try to use/make mods that change this kind of prefabs. It was a design flaw from the beginning, so if you're a 'no mods' player you'll need to be carefull and remember where this kind of prefabs appear.
Ivanko1

Re: Road route signs are misleading

#3 Post by Ivanko1 » 03 May 2017 17:59

I like new prefabs in France, but they hard to open for map achivement. But them worth it.)
I think I will continue to post coordinates here.)

Return to “Bugs 1.27”