ETS2 Steam Trading Cards

Axel Slingerland

Re: ETS2 Steam Trading Cards

#21 Post by Axel Slingerland » 05 Jun 2014 00:37

bobbobby wrote:Half Life is one of the best games of the decade.
Yeah, it was one of the best games of the 1990's. It was released November 19th, 1998, which was 16 years ago. There have been a lot of great games released since then, many of which no longer work. As an example, a game a really liked is Throne of Darkness which was released September 24th, 2001. I used to have a copy back in 2001 but lost track of it somewhere along the way since then. (My bet is one of my kids took it to one of their friend's house to play and never brought it back.) I've looked for another copy for years, and two weeks ago I found a copy on Ebay for $10.00. So I ordered it and a few days later it arrived in my mailbox.

The disks were pristine, not a scratch on them. I was quite pleased. So I installed it immediately, ready to spend hours playing this rare game. But it wouldn't work. An error came up about something called FT_Thunk in kernel32.dll. I searched the Internet for a solution but found nothing. It seems that any game that needs FT_Thunk won't run in Windows XP SP2 or later, and I of course have SP3.

More good examples are Aces of the Pacific and Magic: The Gathering - Duels of the Planeswalkers. I couldn't get those games to work either, also due to Micro$oft having removed something from Windows that they need to run. And there are many others as well, that I'm sure I'm forgetting about that I have installed that failed to work. Old games don't always work anymore. Some do, some don't, and that's the way it is. Of course, I have some old computers lying around that I can install Windows 95 or 2000 on and then I can play them. But none of them will run on this computer...
[ external image ]

Boycott YouTube for Blocking Ad Blockers
Sarkazmo

#22 Post by Sarkazmo » 06 Aug 2014 14:15

If you want to make sets of cards for ETS2 (or any other game for that matter) and you already have cards from other games (that you don't really care about collecting a set of) on Steam just sell your unwanted cards on the Steam market place and then use the funds to buy the cards you need to complete the set. I've sold dozens of cards this way and used the money to purchase the cards I needed for other sets. I did this a lot at the end of the Steam Summer Sale event and ended up making 20 or so sets for my favorite games. If you don't care at all about the cards then sell them all off and the money is put into your Steam wallet. The next time you purchase a game on Steam it'll use the wallet money first so it's like a discount on whatever you buy. I still have $.39 in my wallet from the last batch I sold to get the needed ETS2 cards to complete my set. :)

I got a cool truck background for my Steam profile page and a cool little empty fuel gauge emoji for Steam chat.

Sark

PS: Here's a link to the background I got.

http://media.steampowered.com/steamcomm ... 328004.jpg
MartinoPio

#23 Post by MartinoPio » 20 Aug 2014 13:54

I sometimes sell the cards and i can even reach 50 cents. Although they are few, however, is a small discount on your next game purchase or to buy more cards.
Araripe

#24 Post by Araripe » 26 Aug 2014 20:59

I never sell my cards. I always stock them inside my inventory and when I finally have momey, I complete the badges ;) After some months doing it, I reached level 52 on Steam. Now I want to reach level 100, but it should take a very long while.

Tip for who likes to sell cards: buy bundles. There are bundles with more than 3 games (with cards) for only one dollar! Yeah! With 1 dollar you can get 3 games or more, and then sell the trading cards and get some extra bucks!

It's very lucrative, by the way.
samgt13

#25 Post by samgt13 » 01 Sep 2014 13:47

I'm a Badge Hunter too ... But it's expensive ... I'm Level 40 on Steam and i think i will stay like this for some months to save some money :lol:

Anyway ETS² Steam cards & Badges are awesome, Got Level 5 Badges & Premium Badges :mrgreen:
Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.20GHz
Evga GTX Titan X Superclocked - 12GB
Corsair Dominator Platinum (4x8GB) - 32Go - DDR4 2400MHz
SSD Samsung 850 Pro - 512Go
Araripe

#26 Post by Araripe » 01 Sep 2014 16:31

I still need to get ETS 2 level 5 badge and the foil. When I was levelling up (stopped on 51 since july), ETS 2 badge was expensive. Now it's way cheaper. I will get both.
Pegasus757

#27 Post by Pegasus757 » 06 May 2015 02:42

I just got euro truck on steam, and even though I have like 9 hours on train simulator 2015 and I have trading cards from train sim, I am still steam level 1. I just started my game over on euro truck on steam and I already have a few truck cards, what are gems? I don't think I'll sell them for gems.
VarHyid

#28 Post by VarHyid » 02 Jan 2016 23:36

Your Steam profile levels up when you convert trading card sets to badges. As for gems - you can convert trading cards into gems (which will delete the card you convert) and then, once you have enough gems, use them to buy "booster packs". These contain 3 cards for the game for which you've bought a pack.

Booster packs can also drop randomly for every game for which you've received all the free drops. They drop when other Steam users convert sets to badges. Your Steam profile level determines the drop rate of booster packs.
WerewolfCustoms

#29 Post by WerewolfCustoms » 10 Jan 2016 19:26

Hey guys!

I'm looking for ETS2 Foil cards:
  • Efficiency & Durability
  • Power & Safety
  • Class & Quality
I have loads of stuff to trade, including game gifts, csgo items and stuff...
All fair trade offers are welcome :)
Peanut1320

How do you obtain steam cards?

#30 Post by Peanut1320 » 26 Jan 2016 05:02

Just wondering how you obtain the steam cards for this game i have 4 (2 doubles) and dont know how or when i got them i just noticed them when someone asked if they could buy them off me and i want to know how i go about earning them as it seems you can unlock ETS2 emoji's for chat and this is something i would love to include into a few of my forum posts on steam, if anyone can outline how to get them in detail you will forever be my friend :D

Besides the obvious Buy them or Trade for them

Return to “General discussion about the game”