ETS2/ATS Fleet Monitoring System

airbus_sai

Re: ETS2/ATS Fleet Monitoring System

#11 Post by airbus_sai » 27 Jul 2016 08:25

New version is here. And it's a minor! :)

What's new:
- Fixes for both "warp" command and switching trucks. Tested and working. You can do quickjobs now.
- Introduced separate folder for data - accounts and header image.
- Header image is now a file in your distribution. It will stretch to 1024 pixels wide. Changing it to company design will be much easier.
- Changed how the app works with file system. You can open files from any location, but saving location is chosen by the app - it saves everything into the data folder in the working folder, i.e. folder with an exe. Extension is also managed, so you can just type your ID into the save dialog.

https://github.com/roundowl/ets2-teleme ... tag/v0.5.0

---
Bonus - report from quick jobs testing. Exactly how you shouldn't drive your truck. :D Max engine RPM is not a bug, it's switching from 11th to 1st.
http://imgur.com/Mp0cTbV
"Now, I am become Death, the destroyer of squirrels."
- J. Robert Oppenheimer, when asked about Trinity tests, as heard in Lost Years song.
Yukine

#12 Post by Yukine » 27 Jul 2016 22:30

I got a better average speed. :P
http://puu.sh/qgJPP/9e187510b9.png

May I request something? Having a darker background, like 80% black, to avoid burning our eyes at night. Thanks. :mrgreen:
Modders forgot sometimes there is also a life, so work on your speed. Don't think ''People need it fast.'' -Milan1NL
airbus_sai

#13 Post by airbus_sai » 28 Jul 2016 11:49

Bruno_G, ??? :shock:

Can you tell what did you do, preferably from downloading the ZIP to writing this post? Related to ROFMS, of course. :)

Oh, I see... Did you drive backwards for some time? No, it shouldn't've (how do you shorten should not have?) effect.
-----
Also, thank you for testing. :)
Last edited by airbus_sai on 28 Jul 2016 16:58, edited 3 times in total.
- J. Robert Oppenheimer, when asked about Trinity tests, as heard in Lost Years song.
airbus_sai

#15 Post by airbus_sai » 28 Jul 2016 17:14

New version!
What's new:
- Fixed fixes. You can drive backwards now.
- Added CSS file, located in /data/styles.css. It's commented and allows you to customize how your web page looks.
- In that CSS file, changed default outer background to #444, dark gray.

Download:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/kse4vpwu177h0 ... 1.zip?dl=1

---
OK, this is ridiculous. GitHub is banned in Russia, by the government. Some bad people were using github CDN for their gambling site. Because of that, github CDN is now banned by IP, which makes using github either impossible, or illegal and challenging. I'll try to make github releases when possible, but main method of acquiring new versions will be either through dropbox, or through cloning github master (I still can commit, somehow).
nIGhT-SoN

#16 Post by nIGhT-SoN » 30 Jul 2016 13:48

If this can be implemented into a web server and every player send that to the server, it would be really awesome!

Great job anyway!

LE: I think I've found a little bug. Seems the fuel I've bought considers as fuel consumed.

[ external image ]
airbus_sai

#17 Post by airbus_sai » 01 Aug 2016 13:03

Strange... This was fixed before initial release...

About web server - that's one of the big goals. I'm kind of afraid to work with web applications, because ordinary file upload is a major vulnerability. I'll read more about it and release a somewhat secure version.
nIGhT-SoN

#18 Post by nIGhT-SoN » 01 Aug 2016 13:29

I am also using Tachograph AETR plugin, maybe that helps you somehow. I think it would be nice to have this kind of data too in your app, driving time/breaks/sleep time.
airbus_sai

#19 Post by airbus_sai » 01 Aug 2016 13:54

New version! Fixed fuel calculation.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/u94dq8c8q6ddk ... 2.zip?dl=1

---
I think supric did a great job with his plugin, it would be unfair to implement basically the same thing in this app. Tachograph functionality may be included later, maybe even collected from his plugin, but as a separate module. It's related to driver, not a truck. My main interest is on vehicle performance, i.e. carrying more cargo while using less fuel.
nIGhT-SoN

#20 Post by nIGhT-SoN » 01 Aug 2016 14:43

Wow, that was fast. Thank you!

Return to “General discussion about the game”