purchasing trailers?

TheGamingNoob

purchasing trailers?

#1 Post by TheGamingNoob » 04 May 2017 10:39

hello,
I don't really know where to post this idea but i hope someone can tell me but i think it would be awesome to be able to purchase trailers. it would be awesome because you'll have a purpose to spend more money and maybe your company name will have a use too if you can put it on the sides of the trailers. Like if you own a 3 car garage you can buy 3 trailers and own 10 truck spots you can own 10 trailers. The work done with those trailers will bring some extra money but also extra maintenance.

please let me know what you think and how i could possibly address this to SCS
Big Smonk - MMG

Re: purchasing trailers?

#2 Post by Big Smonk - MMG » 04 May 2017 15:15

I've noticed that this works similar to having your own trailer, however you don't actually own it and I don't think you can use the one trailer for multiple jobs.

Take a look at it: viewtopic.php?t=202722

It'd be nice to see this feature in the future, in my opinion it'd make "multi-drop" transport more realistic instead of picking up and dropping off the same trailers and having an empty flatbed whenever this new DLC comes out and being able to load different things onto it :D
FlyingPigeon

#3 Post by FlyingPigeon » 04 May 2017 15:58

this along side two pivot points has been on my wishlist ever since the game launched :)
i hope the one day we see these features
Scandinavian truckdriver.
Cyrus Ramsey

#4 Post by Cyrus Ramsey » 05 May 2017 03:05

According to the wishlist viewtopic.php?f=5&t=202336 the feature is already in progress but it will take time.

Cheers

C.
I hope to play Australian Truck Simulator with Kenworth K200 one day.
My 10-speed gearbox settings
»You appear to be in one piece. I don’t think you’re in danger of becoming the next Cyrus Ramsey.« (Dr. Phlox, Star Trek: Enterprise)

Return to “General discussion about the game”