Which map extensional DLS combination do you have?

Among with the base game, I have

No map extensional DLC's.
No votes
Going East only.
No votes
Going East + Scandinavia
12%
Going East + Vive la France
2%
Scandinavia only
No votes
Scandinavia + Vive la France
No votes
Vive la France only.
No votes
I got them all!
82%
I use unofficial mods instead (like ProMods).
4%

Total votes: 57

Magnum-driver

Which map extensional DLS combination do you have?

#1 Post by Magnum-driver » 23 Feb 2017 13:03

A poll for fun.
This is not a signature.
johnporter29

Re: Which map extensional DLS combination do you have?

#2 Post by johnporter29 » 23 Feb 2017 16:51

I have all the DLCs or both ETS 2 and ATS.

Thinking of trying ProMods tonight.
johnporter29
Owner/Player of Euro Truck Simulator 2 & it's American brother!
PC: i9 9900K, 32GB RAM, RTX2070, 1TB M.2 (NVMe) SSD, 512GB SSD, Seagate 2TB, MSI 34" Curved 100MHz 1440p Monitor
cleber_oro

#3 Post by cleber_oro » 23 Feb 2017 17:17

I have Going East + Scandinavia + Unofficial map (EAA Map). I didn't mark anyone because have no option for that ;)
Magnum-driver

#4 Post by Magnum-driver » 23 Feb 2017 18:17

Then you just mark for Going East + Scandinavia. The point with the poll is to give an image of which combination of certain DLC's the gamers have, regardless of which other unofficial map mods they might have. I separated between "No map extensional DLC's." and "I use unofficial mods instead (like ProMods)." because I think it's interesting so see how many who simply plays with base game only (plus or minus mods) compared to how many that simply solely are satisfied using unofficial map mods on their base game.
This is not a signature.
Trident R.S.

#5 Post by Trident R.S. » 23 Feb 2017 18:53

Going east+scandinavia (for now), but apparently i have selected the wrong choice (g.e. + france) :?
marcel-dutch

#6 Post by marcel-dutch » 23 Feb 2017 22:26

I got them all! For ETS and ATS. :D
EricF

#7 Post by EricF » 23 Feb 2017 23:23

For now, just Going East and Scandinavia since they were bundled on Steam along with a few extra DLCs. My game budget kind of got used up during the holidays, then I got hooked on ETS2 and ATS and went and got a wheel controller... :D So, I'll pick up France as I get further in the game -- I've got plenty to keep me busy for a little while longer!
System Specs for Beta and performance comparisons:
Ryzen 9 5900x - 32GB RAM - NVMe SSD - RTX2080 Super - 3440x1440 Ultrawide - TrackIR - T248 Wheel/Pedals
sikejsudjek3

#8 Post by sikejsudjek3 » 06 Mar 2017 11:41

All the official DLCs, promods, rusmap and project Balkans. After hundreds of hours driving I think I've done about 10% :lol:

At the rate the modder's are adding maps its actually possible that they are adding stuff faster than I can complete it.

So far Iceland (promods) has been my favourite map followed by SCS Scandinavia. Although if you do try out Iceland you need to select manual gears or you'll be stuck in the snow ! Some of the dirt coastal roads are simply stunning.
GTX 1080 o'cd, i5 6600k 4.4 ghz, 16gb ddr4 2666mhz, nvme drive, windows 10, windows 7 and linux mint 19, nvidia 3d vison, Edtracker pro.

If its not in 3d stereoscopic, I'm not playing it !
Reider

#9 Post by Reider » 07 Mar 2017 10:44

All of the DLC models, base, Scandinavia, going East, France, Pro Mods and TSM on different Profiles and loving it. Over the years ETS2 has just got better and better. I hope SCS are proud of it, I know I am. The immersion factor is just plain fantastic! Who would have thought all those years back it would have matured into what it is now. That is with the great help of the mappers also.

I am on a very tight budget as a semi invalid. But I managed to get a 2nd hand DFGT wheel and further more added a G29/920 shifter using an adaptor from Leo Bodnar with a tuning program for when the H gate wears. I really wanted a wheel but to get a shifter too? I have to pinch myself to believe it sometimes. I cannot use it just now as I have an ulcer on my right leg and Cellulitis on the other leg, with damaged nerves from the spine down that leg. But I will get back to it. At the moment I have to use an XBox 360 controller for Windows but still the great immersion factor is there. I suppose I could use the wheel and shifter, just bypass the pedals.
Tomsun

#10 Post by Tomsun » 25 Mar 2017 06:11

The poll possibilities are not correct:
I use promods, and I have all three DLCs, as they were required. But reason for obtaining Vive la France was the circumstance, that a lot of mods require all three DLCS, only in third place it was the curiosity to see all the place in France. After disable ng promods it was a Bit disappointing, together with promods it is great. Now i have to wait until all the mods work with 1.27

Return to “General discussion about the game”