more ways to spend income?

Jaikstheuggle

more ways to spend income?

#1 Post by Jaikstheuggle » 09 Apr 2017 17:21

Ive been giving it some thought and i came to the conclusion that this game (ETS2 and ATS) need more optional ways to spend income. In a way that it doesnt obstruct the income growth of a starting player. As of now (lvl 51 in my case) Money is nolonger an issue and keeps flooding in like a tidal wave, with no penalties diminishing my budget.
Anything will do , as costs as a truckdriver , or spenditure for the chauffeurs in other ways. Or even very optional in whatever way unrelated to the actual delivery. With money coming in by the 400.000 euros each delivery within your trucking empire it makes the game pointless other then have a relaxing hour trucking. Some form of challenge keeps the interest of most players going, even in the ATS with the few states , where after driving the same roads over and over , the fun slips away.
your thoughts and ideas?
Magnum-driver

Re: more ways to spend income?

#2 Post by Magnum-driver » 09 Apr 2017 20:08

Economical mods. ;) If you have the Steam version, simply visit the Steam workshop for ETS2.
This is not a signature.
ianb

#3 Post by ianb » 09 Apr 2017 20:17

You need to try K Realistic Economy Mod makes the game a lot harder.
mini-mad

#4 Post by mini-mad » 09 Apr 2017 20:42

500k euro fines and expernsive diesel mod on steam
Axel Slingerland

#5 Post by Axel Slingerland » 10 Apr 2017 00:20

I just write the totals to a spreadsheet I have, total them up with previous information in the spreadsheet, save it and start over.
[ external image ]

Boycott YouTube for Blocking Ad Blockers
cip

#6 Post by cip » 10 Apr 2017 10:49

I use a modified economy mod that has the following items:
- my remuneration is 5 euro/km (enough to feel like I gain something)
- my drivers remuneration is 4 euro/km (in this way they won't fill in excessively my pockets)
- fines are very high, like 1.000 euro for red light and 5.000 for accidents, but smaller for speeding, only 200 euro :mrgreen: (paying more attention to traffic rules and other drivers)
besides I constantly buy new garages from places I travel and add one single truck with one driver in each. when it happen to have too much money (more than a million) then is time for a small trick: I add one small modification in the economy mod, a one million fine for crossing on red light, I get fined once, and then switch back.
still I agree that we should be allowed to spend money on other things like nice houses in beautiful places, Ai traffic cars to place in some special garages like in showrooms and then because it's a game and can do whatever I want, I would also spend money on prostitutes that we could collect from the local roads :lol: would be nice to clear my pockets in a better way than being excessively fined, so should be expensive enough :twisted: also should be at least as sexy as Yasemine from SiSL pack :lol: to take her place in my truck ;)
Enjoy driving with my Real Traffic Density for ETS2 and ATS
Enjoy listening my Real Ai Traffic FMOD Sounds for ETS2 and ATS
I have quit SCS forum...
Jaikstheuggle

#7 Post by Jaikstheuggle » 10 Apr 2017 12:52

Scs software has implemented mods into the game as part of the game before. this basicly means its easier to have it implemented , instead of a broken game every update...
Just saying..
:roll:
Axel Slingerland

#8 Post by Axel Slingerland » 11 Apr 2017 04:31

I want to buy a castle... Nothing fancy, just a little one.

[ external image ]
[ external image ]

Boycott YouTube for Blocking Ad Blockers
annapowell

#9 Post by annapowell » 13 Apr 2017 09:41

@cipinho

Overall good points :)
Last edited by ohaha on 14 Apr 2017 06:13, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Quote removed. Don't quote preceding message. Don't quote entire message.
Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence. Helen Keller

Return to “General discussion about the game”