We want TURKEY dlc, please!

SiSL
SCS Software

Re: We want TURKEY dlc. We can't wait any more.

#51 Post by SiSL » 17 May 2017 07:57

And then there is Italy ports :D

Joke aside, any chance for fast reboot of existing map similiar speed to France old roads? :D You guys were lightning fast on those...
Mohegan13
Global moderator

#52 Post by Mohegan13 » 17 May 2017 08:07

Odd in the past Max has said they have plans to deal with DLC > DLC areas because it's gonna be a problem for ATS, unless of course they plan to add Oregon, Washington, Idaho, and Utah then just stop releasing maps.

Now you're saying they're still trying to figure it out? :?

Option 1: Trains and Ferries.
Option 2: Single corridors. Roads with no exits other than required ones that are overwritten by DLC.
Option 3: DLC dependency required purchase.
Option 4: Complete all you can of ETS2 map. Start ETS3 with all DLC standard base.
[ external image ]
I reserve the right to be 100% wrong.
Something isn't right, nothing feels the same.
Everyone around me Is a different shade of grey.
Shurpecks

#53 Post by Shurpecks » 17 May 2017 08:08

Epic arrangement of points. Applause to MandelSoft...
marcel-dutch

#54 Post by marcel-dutch » 17 May 2017 08:24

Shurpecks wrote:You mean "Freeway"
You've got your own paintjob pack, earlier, than Dutchs, dont'be upset ;)
Where is our paintjob pack! :evil: ;) :lol:

Sorry, I could not resist that. :D

Now serious:
My opinion is that the current countries must be rebuilt (exept France and Scandinavia) likes as Viva-La-France.
And ofcourse rebuilt my country: The Netherlands. ;)

And if that it has done, then we can think about expanding.
Shurpecks

#55 Post by Shurpecks » 17 May 2017 08:48

Relax, everybody know, what Netherlands best of the best country for truckers in Europe IRL, even without paintjob pack :)

Only question is - who will pay for rebuilt?

I think first, they do something like "Going south" to the summer 2018, than "Going North" (Baltic, Finland, North part of Sweden and Norway) to 2020, and then, Promods finish they project, SCS will lack and polish it, only than you'll see rebilded map :) My dream - deliver Heineken beer or Jacobs coffee from Amsterdam, Daf trucks from Eindhoven, and Cannabis to Den Haag 8-)
Last edited by Centrino2 on 17 May 2017 19:17, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Read Forum Rules
SiSL
SCS Software

#56 Post by SiSL » 17 May 2017 09:04

They can actually do "Monaco city DLC + rebuild", and I'll buy for France cost.
Shurpecks

#57 Post by Shurpecks » 17 May 2017 09:15

Have you ever been in Monaco? :D In Monte Carlo problem to drive even passenger car, but i would be glad deliver F1 car and parts for Renault F1 team :roll:

For rebuild i agree pay even more, but it's just dream at the moment (maybe, someday as SCS said). With their "furious speed" i'll be gray-hair allready :x
Last edited by Centrino2 on 17 May 2017 19:18, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Read Forum Rules
marcel-dutch

#58 Post by marcel-dutch » 17 May 2017 10:31

Shurpecks wrote:
I think first, they do something like "Going south" to the summer 2018, than "Going North" (Baltic, Finland, North part of Sweden and Norway) to 2020, and then, Promods finish they project, SCS will lack and polish it, only than you'll see rebilded map :) My dream - deliver Heineken beer or Jacobs coffee from Amsterdam, Daf trucks from Eindhoven, and Cannabis to Den Haag 8-)
I think it will be great to deliver Heineken from Amsterdam to Moscow. :mrgreen:
elitegamer0611

#59 Post by elitegamer0611 » 18 May 2017 11:48

I am a Turkish ETS2 fan and I DISAGREE with it.

Do you ask why? I am sorry to be harsh honest but our people don't appreciate effort. I made a map with unofficial association with Promods team. The map contained South Bulgaria, Andreevo Bordergate and a small part of Turkey compared to Bulgaria part. Sometimes I show my work to community and Devs and Bulgarian fans were like "good job, nice work, look here is an up-to-date visions of that place you can use" etc... I mean they supported me and they make me feel like I am doing something valuable. On the other side Turkish community was like "why it is not like this, add this too, why you built this way? Lack of Turkish flags are you terrorist, I hate it, you stole my work, you are not enough Muslim to create a Turkey map..." list goes on and on.

Guess what; I decided to terminate Turkey project and move to build another country whose community supports. This happened with Promods whose plans was reaching Turkey. (Check Development of Balkan Area topic in their forum) and SCS is far far away from building Turkey.

EDIT: Forgot to add due to advertisement issues I can't post my progress videos in here but people can watch it from Promods page
Shurpecks

#60 Post by Shurpecks » 18 May 2017 12:08

elitegamer0611 Oh no, we lost such a person to the community, I can not survive it :cry:

Return to “Feature Wishlists and Suggestions”