Some old situations need change but new scania it priority

Janusz666

Some old situations need change but new scania it priority

#1 Post by Janusz666 » 23 May 2017 09:42

Hi, Some situations need change but new generation scania it priority(must be first).

1. In game is more garages than people to hire.

2. Sometimes AI vehicle too early turn and unawares on road.

3. In some trucks don't work some lamps because option light is only for some lamps(no for all).

Maybe is more situations in game but situations with my list are easy to see in game and it no is good. New generation scania is better option than improvement old situations, it strange.
Last edited by Janusz666 on 23 May 2017 15:50, edited 1 time in total.
Shurpecks

Re: Some old situations need change but new scania it priori

#2 Post by Shurpecks » 23 May 2017 14:58

1. AvMark additional drivers will help you to solute this problem (available in Steam workshop).

2. It's bug, detected and will be fixed "soon".

3. ???
[ external image ]

4. Explain yourself or show what you mean.
Janusz666

#3 Post by Janusz666 » 23 May 2017 15:24

As example: in some truck you can't use fog lamps.
Last edited by Centrino2 on 23 May 2017 23:40, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Read Forum Rules
Shurpecks

#4 Post by Shurpecks » 23 May 2017 15:40

Janusz666 wrote: In game on highway in Poland when you have speed less 140 kilometre per hour it is problem because for game some speed under 140 kilometre per hour it too fast.
My brain is hanged... What is the essence of problem? Speed limit for trucks in Poland 70 for HW and 80 for Freeway(in the game same). 140 for passenger and cars less than 3.5 t.

IRL, in the zone of intersections speed limit is less very often (in Germany for example 120 or sometimes even 80 and only after the end of zone with intersections is 250).

About fog lamps - no fog, no lamp :mrgreen:

Have some trucks with work fog lamps? Which of them?
Tiger313

#5 Post by Tiger313 » 24 May 2017 04:55

Janusz666 wrote:3. In some trucks don't work some lamps because option light is only for some lamps(no for all).
If you mount additional lights on the truck, you could turn on your high beam lights - [K] key , then go into the light adjustment panel - [F4] key (if I recall right), then select the additional lights to switch them on. [Esc] key to exit. Now your additional lights will turn on when you turn on your high beam lights.
Shurpecks

#6 Post by Shurpecks » 24 May 2017 07:09

If i'd understood TS correct, he meant low beam (fog) light.
Last edited by Centrino2 on 24 May 2017 08:27, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Read Forum Rules
Axel Slingerland

#7 Post by Axel Slingerland » 24 May 2017 11:05

Low beams, DRL's, rack lights, etc., are not fog lights. They make driving in fog worse, not better. I live in an area where there is a lot of fog, more than I have ever seen anywhere. DRL's are too dim for fog, they are only meant for being seen, not seeing. Low beams and high beams are typically in the same enclosure, which is too high for fog. Rack lights are even higher and much worse for use in fog. True fog lights need to be lower to work properly, and (at least here) are typically mounted on or just above the bumper and aimed down as much as possible. The reason for this is explained quite well Here. I've seen fog so thick that you literally couldn't see more than 20 feet ahead of you and even with proper fog lights you could only drive about 10 miles an hour. So you drive along very slowly, watching the white line and keeping an eye out for taillights, that can appear suddenly in front of you.

If you live in a place with fog like that, I strongly suggest driving very carefully, and highly recommend a late night bike ride in the fog. You won't be sorry either way!
[ external image ]

Boycott YouTube for Blocking Ad Blockers
jaws

#8 Post by jaws » 24 May 2017 16:37

Never seen any fog in ETS2 without a mod for it.
8-) I am Always on latest patch.
Forum TUT! SCS Support->-> support@scssoft.com
I dont use mods....(Or maybe i will soon again..)
pigbrother

#9 Post by pigbrother » 24 May 2017 19:56

As a matter of fact, the game used to have foggy weather at some point. A few weeks ago I found this old screenshot in my Facebook timeline. It was taken in 2014 and I know at that time I didn't use any mods. But at some point the foggy weather was removed, just like the moon.

I tried to find when those features were removed but I haven't found any relevant information. It was before 2016 because ATS was fog-free from day one.

http://i.imgur.com/T3lLzvU.jpg
I have approximate knowledge of many things
Shurpecks

#10 Post by Shurpecks » 24 May 2017 20:43

Anyway new trucks is more important thing, than fog lamps without fog(i doubt that it's possible to do "normal" fog on Prism3D).

Behavior of AI traffic - have some problems, but not so many and allmost all of them detected and will be fixed someday "soon".

Not enough drivers to hire - Avmark additional drivers, subscribe on workshop and be happy.(SCS still small team, not enough people for all cities, especially if to upgrade all garages).

i've only don't understand - with Scania devs have a good relationship, but what's wrong with MAN? (Both trademarks are in VW concern now).

Thanks Mad Master for a great job (best truck mod in the game IMO), but why devs don't want to add it offically or at least rework existing, which didn't changed since GTS?

Return to “General discussion about the game”