ATS 2 Trailer Stability problems--Trailer Stabilitätsproblem

Oelfilter

ATS 2 Trailer Stability problems--Trailer Stabilitätsproblem

#1 Post by Oelfilter » 24 May 2017 10:52

Hallo
Ich hoffe das ich hier richtig bin.

Folgendes Problemchen: Ich habe das gefühl mit Den Fahreigenschaften stimmt was nicht, ich versuch mal es zu beschreiben.
Ich also auf der Autobahn unterwegs mit einem Kiestrailer mit ca. 80 Kmh unterwegs leichte Linkskurve und der LKW brach aus als wenn ich auf schmierseife fahr habe ihn aber noch fangen können, habe mir jetzt nicht groß was bei gedacht also weiter, dann kam eine Linkskurve leicht abgebremst und das selbe Problem.
Nun dachte ich das liegt an den kurven aber denkste auf gerader Strecke bricht der LKW auch aus. Dan habe ich angehalten und mit meinen Alkoholtester mal getestet ob ich noch Restalkohol habe, nöö alles im Grünen Bereich LOOL.
Jetzt habe ich den Trailer in Verdacht, kann das sein das die Kies bzw. Schrott Trailer empfindlicher reagiern (Aufliegerstabilität) als die anderen ?
Ich habe sonnst nie die Probleme, mit den anderen Trailern, merkwürdig?

Hello
I hope I am right here.

The following problem: I have the feeling with the driving characteristics is not what I am trying to describe it.
So I on the highway on the road with a Kiestrailer with about 80 Kmh on the way slight Linkskurve and the truck broke out as if I could drive on lubrication but still catch it, now I have not big what was thought so, then came a link curve Easily decelerated and the same problem.
Now I thought that is s.der curving but thinks on straight stretch the truck also breaks out. Dan I have stopped and tested with my alcohol tester times if I still have residual alcohol, nöö everything in the green area LOOL.
Now I have the trailer in suspicion, can be that the gravel or scrap trailer react more sensitive (trailer stability) than the others?
I seldom have the problems, with the other trailers, strange?
CAElite

Re: ATS 2 Trailer Stability problems--Trailer Stabilitätspro

#2 Post by CAElite » 25 May 2017 13:40

Um, thanks for making the effort for making an English post, but that google translate translation ist shiza! :D

Anywho, from what I can gather yes, aggregate trailers (rubble, cement etc etc) are somewhat less stable than most other loads, this is due to their high load densities (High weight, on a small trailer) and higher centres of gravity.

You need to make sure your steering and braking inputs are very gentle and that you take corners slower with these trailers. You can also try using a more stable chassis configuration, 4x2's are seldom used in these loads in real life, try a 6x2 tag lift or 6x4.
IVECO - It Vibrates and Everything Comes Off. | DAF - Don't Ask for Features.

World of Trucks
Oelfilter

#3 Post by Oelfilter » 26 May 2017 15:57

CAElite wrote:Um, thanks for making the effort for making an English post, but that google translate translation ist shiza! :D
OK, danke alles klar....
Ok thank you all
Ich bin des Englisch schreiben nicht mächtig, darum Tante Googel, übersetzt euer Englisch text mal in Deutsch da kommt auch nichts besseres raus.... :lol:
I am the English write not powerful, therefore Aunt Google, translates your English text times in German there is also nothing better to happen .... :lol:
Axel Slingerland

#4 Post by Axel Slingerland » 27 May 2017 01:34

Please do not write long lines of *****'s, thank you.

Google Translate works fine as long as you write and verify one sentence at a time.

Write a sentence, then copy the translation and paste it below what you have written.

If the translation matches what you wrote, at least in meaning if not exact text, copy both sentences and paste them into your post.

Do not paste it into the same paragraph. Adding new text can change what you have already written.

This takes time, but it works.

Good luck!

Bitte schreiben Sie nicht lange Zeilen von ***** 's, danke.

Google Translate funktioniert gut, solange du einen Satz zu einem Zeitpunkt schreibst und verifizierst.

Schreiben Sie einen Satz, dann kopieren Sie die Übersetzung und fügen Sie es unten, was Sie geschrieben haben.

Wenn die Übersetzung mit dem übereinstimmt, was du geschrieben hast, zumindest in der Bedeutung, wenn nicht genauer Text, kopiere beide Sätze und füge sie in deinen Beitrag ein.

Fügen Sie es nicht in denselben Absatz ein. Hinzufügen neuer Text kann ändern, was Sie bereits geschrieben haben.

Das braucht Zeit, aber es funktioniert.

Viel Glück!
[ external image ]

Boycott YouTube for Blocking Ad Blockers
Oelfilter

#5 Post by Oelfilter » 27 May 2017 13:57

Sorry, I only understand train station..... :?: :ugeek:
Sorry, ich verstehe nur Bahnhof..... :?: :ugeek:
xXCARL1992Xx

#6 Post by xXCARL1992Xx » 27 May 2017 16:41

das verhalten für diese Sattelhänger is normal, du must behutsam mit Gas und Bremse umgehen

des weiteren werden meistens 6xX Chassis für solche Ladungen verwendet und keine 4x2 LKWs, deshalb versuch mal mit einem 6x2/4 oder einem 6x4 chassie

2. Post

die Trennlinien zwischen deinem Deutschen und Englischen text sollst du nicht so lang machen, also nicht übertreiben 3 Sterne reichen

und solltest du Google Translater nutzen musst du Satz für Satz übersetzen, da google mit ganzen text Blöcken so seine Probleme hat und so ein Übersetzer Null Ahnung von Grammatik und logischer Satzstellung hat

sollte der Sinn hinter der Übersetzung stimmen so reicht es wenn du das postest auch wenn Google es nicht exact übersetzt hat

The behavior of this trailer is normal, you have to be gently with acceleration and breaking

also thos kind of trailers are often used with a 6xX chassie not a 4X2 truck, so try a 6x2/4 or a 6x4 chassie

2. post

you line divider between german and english text shouldn't be so long 3 of thos are enough ( *** )

and if you use Google Translator you have to translate it by sentence because google has his problems with grammar and the logic between the words you translate

if the meaning behind you sentence is more or less right then you can post it even if not all words were translated
| !!!NO SUPPORT OR REQUESTS OF ANY SORT VIA PM!!! | Screenshot Thread | Steam Workshop | World of Trucks Profil |
[ external image ]

Return to “General discussion about the game”