ETS2 DLC (Going East) Competition

Guardian

Re: ETS2 DLC (Going East) Competition

#11 Post by Guardian » 27 Aug 2013 01:13

Your sig: All roads lead to Ausfahrt. Couldn't stop giggling. :lol:
[ external image ]
Space, time, and individuality are all mere constructs of ego.
Muis

#12 Post by Muis » 27 Aug 2013 01:20

LOL.. I just had to have it for my sig... :D
All roads lead to Ausfahrt....
Reef

#13 Post by Reef » 27 Aug 2013 10:25

MADxMAX wrote:
Reef wrote:Very kind offer but i have more chance of winning with the "buy it now" button :lol:
Well this is up to you, there is no gun to your head to force you to enter, there are plenty of people out there that might not be able to afford the DLC and they can enter for free of charge and might even win.
Sheesh! Shoot a man down for making a joke, and there was me thinking us South Walians were known for our good looks , singing talents and sense of humour, oh well two out of three eh Max :roll:

(and now i'll get moaned at for using a rolling eyes smiley :| )
n4gix

#14 Post by n4gix » 27 Aug 2013 21:07

Not to sound silly, but how is one supposed to create any screenshot of a product that isn't released yet?

Or is this a competition for the best screenshot using the default ETS2 map only... ???
Fr. Bill
Interests: Gauge Programming - 3d Max Modeling for Eaglesoft Development Group & Military Visualizations
It is not wise to contest forum moderators; they have more ways to admonish than you have of evading, (Shin'a'in Proverb) :)
MADxMAX

#15 Post by MADxMAX » 27 Aug 2013 21:34

n4gix wrote:Or is this a competition for the best screenshot using the default ETS2 map only... ???
Default map, or any of the map mods that are out there, the prize is to win a unlock code for the DLC which has not been released yet
Reef wrote:
MADxMAX wrote:
Reef wrote:Very kind offer but i have more chance of winning with the "buy it now" button :lol:
Well this is up to you, there is no gun to your head to force you to enter, there are plenty of people out there that might not be able to afford the DLC and they can enter for free of charge and might even win.
Sheesh! Shoot a man down for making a joke, and there was me thinking us South Walians were known for our good looks , singing talents and sense of humour, oh well two out of three eh Max :roll:

(and now i'll get moaned at for using a rolling eyes smiley :| )
I apologize I was blerry eyed when I made this reply, and it seems people are not actually taking the competition serious, alot of them think it is either a joke or a con, but it is neither, I am willing to pay for a legit version of the DLC out of my own pocket for some body to win, which is a good thing right? or am I wrong.

People the competition is not a wind up, it is very serious, if you win you will actually get the code this is a gurantee, but only if you win, and stick to the rules of the competition which there are not that many so it should be easy enough, plus my staff will give you advice if there is any confusion with any of these rules.

Good luck
Flemming V
Global moderator

#16 Post by Flemming V » 27 Aug 2013 21:41

The problem is that many see this as an advertising for this site/forum and which is probably why they do not take it serious. I think...
You could as well have made the competition in this forum here.. But no matter what, the money is ending up at SCS, which is good. ;)
WerewolfCustoms

#17 Post by WerewolfCustoms » 27 Aug 2013 21:59

Of course it's an advertising for his site. Why would he give away a free DLC otherwise? :)
Nothing is really free nowadays. Especially things that are free.
Reef

#18 Post by Reef » 27 Aug 2013 23:17

And so what if it is a requirement to sign up to max's site? that doesn't cost anything but 1 minute of your ever so busy lives.

Actually i'm gonna sign up even if i'm not entering the comp, so there :)
Flemming V
Global moderator

#19 Post by Flemming V » 28 Aug 2013 06:10

Let me make it clear that I have absolute no problem with this, I think it's great.
I am talking about those who keep reporting this topic and so..
But this competition is not against our rules at all.
WerewolfCustoms

#20 Post by WerewolfCustoms » 28 Aug 2013 09:01

Flemming V wrote:I am talking about those who keep reporting this topic and so..
People actually report topics on forums?

Moderators, you should set an auto reply message:
Thank you for the report. Now, get a life.
:lol:

Return to “General discussion about the game”