We want multiplayer for Euro Truck Simulator 2

ksrele

We want multiplayer for Euro Truck Simulator 2

#1 Post by ksrele » 05 Mar 2013 23:45

This is our way to show to SCS that idea of multiplayer has many supporters.
SCS, please, let our dream about multiplayer become reality.
Please click "LIKE" if you want ETS2 multiplayer.
Description
1.[ENG] Our main goal is to show the world and especially to SCS, how many people want multiplayer in Euro Truck Simulator 2 !

2.[ME,RS,HR,BIH] Nas cilj je da pokazemo svijetu, a posebno SCS-u koliko je veliki broj ljudi koji zele "multiplayer" opciju igranja u Euro Truck Simulatoru 2 !

3.[MK] Наша основна цел е да му покажеме на светот, а особено на СЦС колку луѓе ќе сакааат мултиплеер на Европскиот камионски симулатор 2

4.[PL] Naszym głównym celem jest, aby pokazać światu, a zwłaszcza do SCS, jak wiele osób chce multiplayer w Euro Truck Simulator 2!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/We-want-m ... 3301945499
Man_machine

Re: We want multiplayer for Euro Truck Simulator 2

#2 Post by Man_machine » 06 Mar 2013 00:26

Finally someone starts a good initiative! I hope, that with enough likes, we will "force" SCS to create MP. :)

I'm sure that's a huge number of people who support this idea. Who knows, maybe SCS surprise us in the future :)
iBook

#3 Post by iBook » 06 Mar 2013 04:05

Probably too late for ETS2 MP. Not like SCS will divert their developing resource just for MP either through patch or DLC.

Hopefully in future truck/bus simulator from SCS.
StarZtorm

#4 Post by StarZtorm » 06 Mar 2013 07:21

ksrele wrote:This is our way to show to SCS that idea of multiplayer has many supporters.
SCS, please, let our dream about multiplayer become reality.
Please click "LIKE" if you want ETS2 multiplayer.
Description
1.[ENG] Our main goal is to show the world and especially to SCS, how many people want multiplayer in Euro Truck Simulator 2 !

2.[ME,RS,HR,BIH] Nas cilj je da pokazemo svijetu, a posebno SCS-u koliko je veliki broj ljudi koji zele "multiplayer" opciju igranja u Euro Truck Simulatoru 2 !

3.[MK] Наша основна цел е да му покажеме на светот, а особено на СЦС колку луѓе ќе сакааат мултиплеер на Европскиот камионски симулатор 2

4.[PL] Naszym głównym celem jest, aby pokazać światu, a zwłaszcza do SCS, jak wiele osób chce multiplayer w Euro Truck Simulator 2!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/We-want-m ... 3301945499
I am really looking forward to see what ways SCS will further enhance ETS2, but I hope that they don't bother with multiplayer for ETS2.

This multiplayer thing has already been discussed in multiple threads to great lenghts. So stop beating the dead horse please.
Ton_majstor

#5 Post by Ton_majstor » 06 Mar 2013 07:51

My humble contribution to this:

[ external image ]

:D
'ел немам?
"Ich bin der Musikant mit Taschenrechner in der Hand"
Не чини себи идола нити каква лика, немој им се клањати нити им служити...
ohaha

#6 Post by ohaha » 06 Mar 2013 08:03

Ton_majstor wrote:My humble contribution to this:

:D
:lol:

and no further comments! :)
Retired, but still loving it.
Icarus

#7 Post by Icarus » 06 Mar 2013 10:39

@Ton_majstor

Hahaha, all my thoughts were perfectly pictured in that image.
dallyborr

#8 Post by dallyborr » 06 Mar 2013 10:50

There is more chance for me to go onto Saturn and take some dust from the rings back to Earth, than SCS make MP...but no one can stop all enthusiast's to try... :roll:
ksrele

#9 Post by ksrele » 06 Mar 2013 11:15

O yes.
I was hoping for this negativity from people from my country. Well done Ton_majstor and Dallybor. Now we can show to world how we Serbs (are both of you Serbs???) like eachother.

Само слога србина спашава а? Види се из приложеног. Ја бих тебе Дарко подржао у твом подухвату или би ћутао са стране. Ја заиста не могу да се сетим шта сам ја толико лоше теби урадио да ти мене толико мрзиш? Али, ОК. Овде сада није ни место ни време за овакве разговоре. За оног другог шабана сам знао. Од њега се ништа друго није ни могло очекивати.

Why do you need to be so mean? Why?

But, see, there are people who really want MP for ETS2 and I'm (we are) gona find them.
We allready have 34 likes for less then 24h.

I'm making one video that will shock you. Just wait and you will see.

One click cost you no time or money but can bring something to us.
dallyborr

#10 Post by dallyborr » 06 Mar 2013 12:12

ksrele wrote:За оног другог шабана сам знао.
You are banned from the other community because insulting the people. Why i'm i thinking that same faith expecting you here?

No matter from where we are, bad people remains bad. Hacking, stealing, is crime in every country. On one forum you are "angel", on second "devil him self".

No one hate you...you just don't deserve to be part of any community. Because you don't respect other people's work, why are you expect that someone will respect you?

Return to “General discussion about the game”