Arnook's Voyages & Skinwork ~ A.K Scandi Express On The Road

MarcusDG

Re: Arnook's Voyages

#1581 Post by MarcusDG » 23 Mar 2017 21:08

Top work bro !

J'ai trouvé une nouvelle idée de soin sur la Krone bâchée si ça t'intéresse, Transports Pelé https://goo.gl/images/tVLh3N

Ils ont aussi une filiale, transports Gendron, et le groupe roule pas mal en Krone ;)
Arnook

#1582 Post by Arnook » 24 Mar 2017 20:14

Merci mec, mais je pense avoir fini avec ce pack pour le moment. Bora aura déja assez de skins à gérer avec la 30aine que je viens de faire :lol:
Je ferais peut-être un autre pack plus tard si j'en ai envie ;)

More MAN Madness :

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]
Hakan

Arnook's Voyages

#1583 Post by Hakan » 24 Mar 2017 22:44

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
samgt13

#1584 Post by samgt13 » 25 Mar 2017 14:10

Super les skins mais dommage qu'ils soient fait sur une remorque qui n'a rien a voir avec nos semis françaises :(
Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.20GHz
Evga GTX Titan X Superclocked - 12GB
Corsair Dominator Platinum (4x8GB) - 32Go - DDR4 2400MHz
SSD Samsung 850 Pro - 512Go
SabR

#1585 Post by SabR » 25 Mar 2017 14:28

Nice looking MAN (that doesn't sound right) :lol:
MarcusDG

#1586 Post by MarcusDG » 25 Mar 2017 21:18

Je suis assez d'accord avec Sam, sans remettre en question la qualité de votre travail, que ce soit niveau skin ou 3d c'est vraiment un pack magnifique, mais c'est vrai qu'en France on a encore (même si ça se perd) la culture coffre à palettes/coffres à outils, roue de secours, ailes en alu (pour les frigos surtout) et pare choc arrière plein avec bavette (quand la bavette n'est pas arrachée par le premier tourneur de volant du coin :mrgreen: ) globalement les semi de ce pack sont plutôt caractérisées semi de ferry/semi de locations ou de grosses flottes des pays d'Europe du nord, qui colle pas forcément avec ce qu'on voit sur nos routes. Après, Bora à l'air assez ouvert à de nouvelles idées donc je désespère pas de voir de nouveaux modèles dans les versions à venir ^^

Eng: talking about the awesome quality of the upcoming trailer pack, saying that IRL "usual" french trailers dont have the same specs as the trailers in the pack though but it doesnt seen impossible to see some fresque New models being released in futures versions ^^

Ow, BTT, this is a great Man ! This color scheme, will never get old, I really love this green/yellow combo... stunning on every of your trucks ! Waiting for the yellow strips and the handsome girl on this one too ;p
Last edited by MarcusDG on 25 Mar 2017 21:27, edited 1 time in total.
rockwell

#1587 Post by rockwell » 25 Mar 2017 21:25

Nice screen
-=Bora=-

#1588 Post by -=Bora=- » 25 Mar 2017 21:33

Amazing screens Arnook 8-)
MarcusDG wrote:Eng: talking about the awesome quality of the upcoming trailer pack, saying that IRL "usual" french trailers dont have the same specs as the trailers in the pack though but it doesnt seen impossible to see some fresque New models being released in futures versions ^^ !
The main reason for the pack having the kinda trailers it have is because that's the kinda stuff we see up here. With that said hopefully SCS will leave the trailer setup the way it is now, I have ideas for more stuff (have had for a long time) but the way have been redoing the setup several times have sort of kept us at a "one step forward, two steps back" kinda pace for a while :D Progress could have been much better if they had left it as from the beginning. Mosst of the new setup does have quite some advantages so let's keep it this way for a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time so we can start adding new stuff instead of upgrading what we already got 8-)
Arnook

#1589 Post by Arnook » 26 Mar 2017 15:33

@Sam, Marcus & Bora : I agree with the fact that the current setup of trailers isn't very "french", first of all because we (almost) don't use Krone trailers (you can spot a few profis but rarely a coolliner) and second of all because of what Marcus said in french (the whole palletbox, spare wheel config).

But i don't think it's that big of a problem right now, Boras pack is one of the moste vastly used and probably the best pack out there. In my opinion it would be kinda sad to see only nordic themed trailers in the game, especially with the goddamn beautifull France DLC that we have. Plus, as Bora said, once the pack will be updated, there'll be more room for variations (french / italian / spanish themed configurations for example) and there my skins could come to good use ;)

BTT
@ Marcus: thanks a lot mate, glad you like the scheme ;) I don't know if I'm gonna skin that MAN doe ... I really like the exterior but the interior really annoys me ... I think I'm gonna stick to Scania for now :lol: I just can't find any other truck that I like as much and offering the same (freakin' insane) level of customization that RJL has...

ALSO
I haven't updated to 1.27 yet, but I have updated my ATS version, so you can expect more on that front... maybe :mrgreen:

Speaking of changing trucks ...

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

Or not ... :mrgreen:

[ external image ]

[ external image ]
obelihnio

#1590 Post by obelihnio » 26 Mar 2017 15:53

Nice shots!

Return to “Screenshots”