Ebersmeyer Int. Speditions & Transport GmbH

johnny_91

#1 Post by johnny_91 » 20 Aug 2016 11:30

Hi,

gonna post some screenshots about my work at Schwaiger Transporte. Using my all time map favorite, the Reismap and gameversion 1.22. :)
Last edited by johnny_91 on 09 Apr 2017 14:25, edited 1 time in total.
johnny_91

Re: Schwaiger Transporte

#2 Post by johnny_91 » 20 Aug 2016 12:15

Schwaiger Transporte is located in the north of germany, in Oldenburg. Since four Weeks now, we drive new Euro6 DAF`s.
At the moment i`m using a DAF E6 460. But we have also customers in Norway and Sweden, so my truck is soon gonna change to the bigger 520 E6 DAF.

Monday, 08:00 at the company:

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

Was in the disposition and my trip is clear now: Loading in Oldenburg and have three unloadplaces, one in Kristiansand, one in Stavanger and one in Bergen.
So i`m gonna haul to Norway. After that my backload is sheduled for next monday also in Stavanger. Then it goes back to Germany, where i unload in Leipzig.
So only singleload back, nothing fancy.

And this is my baby at the moment, but soon as you know, it gonna replaced for the trips to Norway and Sweden. Cleaning it in the truck wash, before driving to the load destination:

[ external image ]

Leaving the company at 09:10:

[ external image ]

At 09:25 i was at my load destination, not far away from my company. Have waited there about 7 hours to get my load, it was full of trucks there. After that i leave the town of Oldenburg to start the trip. Main goal for today is, to drive till Flensburg. There is a big parkingplace, where you also can find a parkigplace at night.

[ external image ]

Resting at "Ostetal-Nord" shortly before Hamburg:

[ external image ]

Leaving the Elbtunnel:

[ external image ]

My way to Flensburg:

[ external image ]

Arrival in Flensburg, had bad luck by the searching for a parkingplace and scratched the big 15 hour timeshift. The targeted parkingarea was full, so little catwash at the truck and curtains down in a small byroad, not far away from the parkingplace:

[ external image ]
Hakan

#3 Post by Hakan » 20 Aug 2016 14:56

Great Start Welcome to Forum Nice shots Truck trailer and story!
davidzoli

#5 Post by davidzoli » 20 Aug 2016 17:29

Great pictures! Keep them coming ;)
johnny_91

Re: Ebersmeyer Int. Speditions & Transport GmbH

#6 Post by johnny_91 » 09 Apr 2017 14:54

After a long time and a termination of my contract at Schwaiger, im back. Now i`m driving for Ebersmeyer Internationale Speditions & Transport GmbH. The company, wich is located in Osnabrück, Germany has about 160 trucks to operate. Most of the time we are two weeks away from home, but sometimes..... you know the deal. Taking all kind of freights, Europe is our home far from home. ;)

Here at Ebersmeyer mostly we drive Volvo euro6 Trucks, but also we have about 15 Scanias and 35 Mercedes Actros, that are also in euro6 standard.

Myself is driving a FH500 euro6 Volvo, wich i never want to change back to something other. :)

Here i`m loading in Lublin, Poland for Erfurt and Kassel. Arrived yesterday in the evening. Waiting for me was the caretaker of the company, he let me parked in the yard, showed me the shower, toiletts and let me know when and where i have to stay at the ramp today. As a truck drive what do you want more ? ;) At 08:15 the trailer was loaded with double pallets of long PVC pipes. At 08:50 i leaved the loading place with all papers done, only to make a pause at 09:00. Had to shop some bread, sausage and also get a cake with me for the breaks with some coffe. Now its time to leave Lublin, gonna drive over the polish korridor. For tomorrow evening i want the first customer to be unloaded and friday i want the second to be unloaded. But for friday i have a bad stomach feeling. So we have to push the pedal a little bit.

[ external image ]

[ external image ]
Hakan

#7 Post by Hakan » 09 Apr 2017 20:59

Welcome Back! great shots and story!
BK Vissers

#8 Post by BK Vissers » 10 Apr 2017 19:35

Nice "peek" in the second shot.
rockwell