Ebersmeyer Int. Speditions & Transport GmbH

JUseeTV

Re: Ebersmeyer Int. Speditions & Transport GmbH

#11 Post by JUseeTV » 12 Apr 2017 07:01

Nice start and welcome back!
I am not giving any sort of support, requests or Q&A through private messages, such messages will be ignored. Please use the appropriate topics, they are there for a reason.
johnny_91

#12 Post by johnny_91 » 22 Apr 2017 08:33

Thanks, guys. :)

Here we go again. After i started my trip back to germany i spend the night short before the border of germany. I think it was the last parking place at the reststation. Also there i was at the Mcdonalds to catch some food. Due to the reason i have maked a 9h rest, i was back on track at 04:00 in the morning. Only a coffe, going to the toiletts and i was off duty. At 06:00 i was over the border, but when i think of this: Isn`t it funny that on my trip trough Poland i was never convinced in a police control ???!!

Little bit later at 07:20 i was standing to eat breakfast. Eated the polish sausage that i bought yesterday with some bread and butter. Also -------> toiletts. 08:15 i was on my way to the customer in Erfurt. Not very much trouble, only one truck before me, but i still had to wait about 1h 15 to get to the ramp. After the registration at the only person that had worked in the unloadinghall, i placed the papers on the table there and leave back to my truck. Still a common problem here: One is busting his ass of and has to do the work for three persons. :roll:
At 12:50 it was my turn. Helped the guy inside the hall, to get the six pallets with packaging material down. He only needed to sort it out. It tooked about 20min. After that i got a signature on my freight translucent. At Ebersmeyer we have carbonless paper as freight translucents, one for the shipper, one for the the customer, one for Ebersmeyer and one for you as freight leader. But at the same time you have to deal with CMR and also the papers from your customer. Yeah sometimes its a pain in the ass, to get all sorted out. Sometimes im thinking i need more space in my truck only for papers, or i gonna use the palletbox for it. :roll:

Enough from papers. :)

At 13:30 i was calling the disposition, that i was done with the first customer and gonna leave now towards Kassel. Unloading for Kassel is planned for tomorrow, can`t making it anymore because the ware acceptance there was closing at 15:00. So only a little bit of driving over the country road and then im going to do a full rest of 11h, so tired. Now i gonna stand at a Shell gas station. Gonna make me some eggs with potatoes. After that im gonna go straight into the bed, the 7h of sleep last night and the drivingtime of nearly 10 hours today has taking his toll. So good night guys.

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]
JUseeTV

#13 Post by JUseeTV » 22 Apr 2017 08:55

Great story!
I am not giving any sort of support, requests or Q&A through private messages, such messages will be ignored. Please use the appropriate topics, they are there for a reason.
Hakan

#14 Post by Hakan » 22 Apr 2017 09:13

He siad^^
BK Vissers

#16 Post by BK Vissers » 25 Apr 2017 16:31

Nice story, and good pics ;)
johnny_91

#17 Post by johnny_91 » 26 Apr 2017 18:11

What can i say, thanks guys.

New update has crashed my profile, after i forgot to delete some old mods from 1.26. :cry:

But please don`t worry, ill be back. With a restart of my storys and maybe with a new truck. Can`t decide between DAF E6 or the Volvo. Would love to drive the MP4 again, but without davidzollis MP4, also without me. :roll:
johnny_91

#18 Post by johnny_91 » 29 Apr 2017 18:18

Here we go. :)

Began the working day at five in the morning. Had to load for threee unloadingplaces in Hungary, at Morgan Mclernon in Bremen. After that i gonna load again in Bacau for Rostock and Flensburg. So this is gonna be a long trip.

At around eight i was in Bremen and it was a mess there, trucks over trucks. After i had a talk with the porter there, i knowed why. The company over night has suffered a system crash, so this gonna take a while. Haved the beeper with me, wich gonna tell me when and where i have to stand for loading, i went into the drivers point. This is what the company is making top notch. There you can have a shower, cook you something and of course you have w-lan. All that is great there, but you have to keep in mind, that you have to load at any time, when it beeps.

And it was a long long waiting time, there. Normaly you stand the maximum of two hours and you will get loaded, but this time.......man i was docking on the gate at 13:45, so a total waiting time of 5 hours and 45 minutes. But shit happens to all of us. After i have maked the paperwork i was off at 14:35, luckily i have only pallets loaded, so no big deal in securing.

Fifteen minutes after leaving, i had to do my first rest. Pulled aside for fourtyfive minutes a few meters from the Autobahn. Leaved the "parkingplace" at 15:35 and maked my plan for todays trip. The plan is to drive first to Marienborn, looking for a space for the night, but unfortionally it gonna take me mor than two hours to get me to it and also after 17:00 you really don`t get a parkingplace at the A2. So i got bad stomach feelings about it. And so it was, leaved there with concussions driving trough the restplace. The same at Rasthof Uhrsleben and the Restingplace Börde. The really last chance for parking was driving right into Berlin and find something at the famous Avus. Traffic was already horrible after Hannover and the time on my tachgraph was ticking.

Thanks got finally five minutes before my driving time was over, i found a place to stand for the night at Avus in Berlin. Yes i had to do a little detour for it, but there was nothing left for me to do. Here i gonna make a complete stop for full eleven hours, to much stress today and of course i mainly gonna concentrate on sleeping, wich i really need after this day.

Tomorrow i want to leave at 07:00, but lets wait and see. ;)

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]
JUseeTV

#19 Post by JUseeTV » 29 Apr 2017 18:36

Great pictures and story!
Hakan

#20 Post by Hakan » 30 Apr 2017 09:04

so nice, cool realistics story!

Return to “Screenshots”