Trucking Adventures by obelihnio

obelihnio

Re: Trucking Adventures by obelihnio

#1641 Post by obelihnio » 24 Mar 2017 09:38

Thanks!

After delivering the loader I had to go to Dresden. DB Schenker had an urgent delivery of packages to Wrocław.
I arrived at 7:30 and had to wait for half an hour to get all the documents. Got on the road just about 8 and 30 minutes later I hit the motorways.
Getting back to Poland took just short of 2 hours, double that and I was entering Wrocław. Getting through the city was fast outside of a few major intersections along the way.
After I was done with work I had to find a parking spot to begin my 9h pause.
[ external image ]
[ external image ]
[ external image ]
killerxy

#1642 Post by killerxy » 24 Mar 2017 10:53

Cool, good luck finding a parking spot :D
BK Vissers

#1643 Post by BK Vissers » 24 Mar 2017 13:23

I gotta say, you sure are making the Premium look great! Nice roofbar too! ;)

I'm really excited that you went for something different, less popular. This is a great change and I'm looking forward to more.

Great shots!
Hakan

#1644 Post by Hakan » 24 Mar 2017 16:29

Demn, i want to say someting, but he said already^^
JUseeTV

#1645 Post by JUseeTV » 24 Mar 2017 16:31

Really nice!
I am not giving any sort of support, requests or Q&A through private messages, such messages will be ignored. Please use the appropriate topics, they are there for a reason.
obelihnio

#1646 Post by obelihnio » 24 Mar 2017 17:44

Thanks everyone!

During my pause I bought a few pennants for the wind-shield, but on the other hand I had no luck locking down a contract from Wrocław.
I had to find something or else I would spend way too much time sitting idle, and that is a big no go for me. I have a credit to pay. :x
After frantically looking through various websites I finally found something... 200km north in Poznań. Work is money though, no time to complain.
I got on my way and arrived at the Kaarfor warehouse around 10pm Thursday night.
It was a night pick-up of empty pallets bound for Sweden. Works for me, I just had to get to Gdynia before 7 on Friday to make it for the Monday ferry.
Missing that would be a huge fail, the next trip would cost me a whole day of sitting idle until 8pm!
[ external image ]
Driving at night has a huge perk, mostly empty roads. Gotta remember to watch out for the random speed cameras and police cars.
I had to make a short break just before getting on to the A1 heading to Gdynia, unlucky, as I had to make another stop about an hour later to refuel.
[ external image ]
I was slowly getting bright, but it was very early in the day still. I got to the port in Gdynia at 5 in the morning.
Two hours before the ferry boarding starts, nothing to do but to enjoy the sun rising over the Gdańsk bay...
[ external image ]
Hakan

#1647 Post by Hakan » 24 Mar 2017 17:49

:shock: :shock: :shock:
obelihnio

#1648 Post by obelihnio » 25 Mar 2017 13:00

Thanks Hakan!

After spending almost a whole day on the sea it was great to feel solid ground under my feet again.
It was 6:30 pm when I left the port in Karlskrona, now I had to get through the city onto route 27 and head for Jonkoping.
[ external image ]
[ external image ]
Unfortunately I arrived to the GNT warehouse in Jonkoping way past closing hours. I put my hazards on and went to talk to the guard about Saturday working hours, luckily it would be open.
[ external image ]
I had to find a parking now, but big thanks to the guard for pointing me in the direction of a few truck rest areas not far from here.
I got back to the Renault and went to look for a free spot to rest until morning. The first parking was fully packed so I had to go further, thankfully on the second one there was still quite a few spots left open.
On Saturday morning I finally drove over to leave the trailer at GNT, and began another pause until Monday morning.
golcan

#1649 Post by golcan » 25 Mar 2017 13:29

Great shots!! :shock: :shock:
That Premium is lovely, mate!. ;)
Andrei_03

#1650 Post by Andrei_03 » 25 Mar 2017 15:49

Great story and shots! :)

Return to “Screenshots”