Marcus’s screens

Siperia

Re: Marcus's travels, Provost Transports Story and HQ screen

#421 Post by Siperia » 12 Apr 2017 12:16

I'm also the same way towards paid mods, but those Parlocks were a must have for me too.. :?

Now for 1.27 I edited them via BT though, not to have the Stilholt mudflap by default, I didn't like it. :roll:
BK Vissers

#422 Post by BK Vissers » 12 Apr 2017 13:55

Wow, those are really nice shots. The first one is so...inviting. A pleasant little scene somewhere in France.

Would it be too much trouble to ask for the link to download that trailer?
jules.raton

#423 Post by jules.raton » 12 Apr 2017 13:58

Those shots are beautiful Marcus!!!
So realistic :o

(Same as BK, I'm curious^^)
Arnook

#424 Post by Arnook » 12 Apr 2017 19:51

Yeah I kinda feel the same way about LED Bars; I think they look very good on some of the newest trucks (€6), but having them next to "standard" light bulbs looks so strange IMO :lol:

That's what I was suspecting about those parloks... not a fan of the "paying for a part" system... Especially on a game that gets updated every 2 months & therefore needs rework of said mod every damn time... But they do look good !

BTW : really not a fan of the windshield grill or "parrot-shield" as we call them in french... I don't think I ever saw one that I liked :lol:

classy shots nonetheless mate ;)
Siperia

#425 Post by Siperia » 12 Apr 2017 20:10

I think those windshield grills are more logical on trucks that go to quarries etc, but sometimes they can work with a "normal" truck also. ;)
Now if someone would make a dump truck addon for RJL's Scania. :mrgreen:

Nice shots Marcus, forgot to say it last time! :?
MarcusDG

#426 Post by MarcusDG » 12 Apr 2017 20:34

@BK & Jules : This trailer is part of the Stanley's 1.4 pack, which you can find here

@Arnook: Yep, fully agree, though I'm pretty sure I'm "safe" with the parlocks for a couple updates, as RJL won't add parts on his trucks and won't probably update his rear wings system... I mean, I hope he won't :lol:

And to be honest I don't like the windshield grill neither haha :lol: IRL I truly hate those things, it always ruins the truck (Though there is this thing made by Coles Custom that is on a huge hype those days, almost 1 out of 2 trucks that is being released this year has this thing mounted on, dunno if you see what I mean ? On some trucks it looks ok, though it would always be better without it lol) The thing is that I noticed almost every of the truck I build are the same, so I sometimes try to do something original (Like the axle config on this one, I almost never use this type of 6x2, I'm more into the "classic" config with the liftable rear axle ^^)
BK Vissers

#427 Post by BK Vissers » 12 Apr 2017 21:24

Thanks, Marcus! I downloaded it. It looks very nice! Unfortunately even after I tried swapping out file the game keeps crashing due to an OpenGL issue with this mod active. Too bad. :( Thanks for trying to help anyway!
Nielsen_

#428 Post by Nielsen_ » 12 Apr 2017 23:54

I suppose you could get the parlock look with the normal ''round'' rear fenders and some skinning
Just someone from Denmark who finds trucks interesting.
And also an amateur skinner.

My screenshots here | My Flickr profile
jules.raton

#429 Post by jules.raton » 12 Apr 2017 23:56

Thanks Marcus! I see a all bunch of good looking trailers in that pack too. Interesting 8-)

Return to “Screenshots”