86%
no.. Please explain why
14%

Total votes: 7

John_Mcloud

Northern/West European country DLC

#1 Post by John_Mcloud » 24 Mar 2017 22:06

Hello,
so far i know, there was some Topics about Northern/West European country DLC, as wishlist, but seems, today we still missing it. I'm mean, why, SCS Software dev's, forgot, or won't update the ET2 by adding full European Countrys? It would be nice, to have full game, with all europian Countrys. It called Euro Truck, but half of Europe is missing. It seems, this game, only look for the Center of Europe, and this is sad.

So, let us vote about, to adding the Missing Europe part, with Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Finland and other Europian Countrys.
Axel Slingerland

Re: Northern/West European country DLC

#2 Post by Axel Slingerland » 24 Mar 2017 23:08

Who was it that told you that SCS forgot or won't update ETS2? Are you aware of reliable information that the rest of us are not?
[ external image ]

Boycott YouTube for Blocking Ad Blockers
Magnum-driver

#3 Post by Magnum-driver » 24 Mar 2017 23:26

Again, as I have told other users nagging about new map stuff...
If SCS could have included a bigger part of Europe by now, they would have done so. SCS is a company, not a charity organisation. They needs to earn money to pay their employers and other costs of running the company, and they have to prioritise what to use their resources on. I assure you, if SCS's resources was unlimited, they would have been able to do make and develop everything needed and wanted for this game, even expanding the map to cover the whole Europe.
This is not a signature.
Axel Slingerland

#4 Post by Axel Slingerland » 25 Mar 2017 03:14

This is just my opinion, mind you, but if people really want to see SCS making more stuff, instead of buying their games on the cheap when they're bundled or when Steam has sales and all that, they should buy the full price so called "Legacy" versions individually. Because that is when they make the most return on their investments. I paid full asking price for every one of my SCS games except one, and that was the very first one I saw in the "Cut Out Bin" at Software, Etc., Hard Truck: 18 Wheels Of Steel, which I bought for $2.00 way back in 2004. I took that game home and installed it, and I played it for many hours a day for several years before I found out that it was only the first of many games SCS had released and bought several more, always for the full retail price, directly from SCS themselves.
[ external image ]

Boycott YouTube for Blocking Ad Blockers

Return to “Feature Wishlists and Suggestions”