Some wishes

Gelios

Some wishes

#1 Post by Gelios » 23 Feb 2017 20:06

Hello, dear developers. I have long been playing in your excellent game ETS2. I love it! Thank you so much for it. But there are some wishes which I would like to see in the game.

1. Oversized cargo. Mean any goods which go far beyond the borders of the trailer. High, wide, long, heavy, beyond one lane. Such goods, which usually carry with a support vehicles, which are developing special routes, block the roads.
1.1. For oversized cargo, you can do something like a special license that you should try to obtain, not just to get with higher levels. Or a truck with certain parameters, only the presence of which he will be able to carry these loads (emergency lights, paint, axes).
1.2. You can also add a garage for support vehicles that will connect to such transportation, employment of drivers for these machines.

2. Physical damage model of the truck. Hit head-on, and the truck headlight is not even out. This is not right.

3. With increasing number of garages, the trucks in my company is becoming more and more. But why don't they meet on the roads? We ride the same routes. Want to see the trucks from my company with my paint and tuning on the roads.

4. As you drive in Europe, I repeatedly noticed that in the traffic appeared four-axle trucks with one front axle and three-axle in the back. Why the service cannot be installed the same type of axles on my truck?

I would be grateful for an answer. And especially if you make those comments in game! Thank you!!!

Return to “Feature Wishlists and Suggestions”