Portugal + Espanha DLC Expansion

Andre oliveira

Portugal + Espanha DLC Expansion

#1 Post by Andre oliveira » 23 Mar 2017 23:11

Hello SCS I am Portuguese and I would love for you to make an expansion that covers Portugal and Spain. I've played Euro Truck for some time and I've explored the beauties of your map and I thought it would be great for you to expand another part of Europe. I hope to see you soon on your blog or on your Facebook page. ;) ;)
Last edited by Axel Slingerland on 24 Mar 2017 04:21, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Attachments are for Bug Reporting Only. Please use external hosting services for other purposes. Thank you.
Magnum-driver

Re: Portugal + Espanha DLC Expansion

#2 Post by Magnum-driver » 24 Mar 2017 07:53

You need to be realistic. Let me spell it out: r-e-a-l-i-s-t-i-c.
If SCS could make an Iberia-DLC (or rather an expansion of Vive la France), they would have done so, just like with every other parts of the Europe that yet isn't included. SCS is a company, not a charity organisation. They needs to earn money to pay their employers and other costs of running the company, and they have to prioritise what to use their resources on. I assure you, if SCS's resources was unlimited, they would have been able to do make and develop everything needed and wanted for this game, even expanding the map to cover the whole Europe.
This is not a signature.
Space_Night

Re: Portugal + Espanha DLC Expansion

#3 Post by Space_Night » 25 Mar 2017 18:08

I think that if they did bring it out as DLC, it would be a cost DLC like Going East and Scandinavia was, but it would be nice if they were to release Spain, Portugal, Ireland and Finland too and possibly southern Italy, the Balkans too, again as paid DLC.

People WOULD buy the expansion packs

Return to “Feature Wishlists and Suggestions”