Route Advisor - isn't it about time...

Psycho Bunny

Route Advisor - isn't it about time...

#1 Post by Psycho Bunny » 25 Mar 2017 23:38

Isn't it about time that the Route Advisor was made customizable by SCS so that you can place it anywhere on the screen you like? This is one of the most annoying things in these games, the fact that Route Advisor is in a place that quickly becomes annoying to almost everyone and that we have to download a mod to move it and configure it to something more suitable. A customizable Route Advisor should be part of the game by default by now, surely.
Psycho Bunny
Steve Pitts

Re: Route Advisor - isn't it about time...

#2 Post by Steve Pitts » 26 Mar 2017 11:22

Psycho Bunny wrote:annoying to almost everyone
Evidence?? Surely that should have been 'annoying to some'?? Such hyperbole does not help you get your point across.
Cheers, Steve
Mohegan13
Global moderator

#3 Post by Mohegan13 » 26 Mar 2017 11:32

There's a mod for that.

Personally I have the Route Advisor completely disabled. It's not really necessary now we have window accessory GPS.
[ external image ]
I reserve the right to be 100% wrong.
Something isn't right, nothing feels the same.
Everyone around me Is a different shade of grey.
pigbrother

#4 Post by pigbrother » 27 Mar 2017 05:12

Route Advisor has become a nuissance to me since I start using the real mirrors and the dashboard GPS. Fortunatelly, can be modded, and now it looks like this.

https://scontent-fra3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/ ... e=58D9049E

But yeah, some options to customise the big old Route Advisor should be nice. Moveable and resizeable could be the first steps, imho.
I have approximate knowledge of many things
Cammer78

#5 Post by Cammer78 » 01 Apr 2017 12:35

It is indeed about time to become customizable for sure. If we buy a game to end up replacing it with mods, this is not solution. Some things have to be implemented, and moving that advisor would be nice to be one of them. Mods needs frequent inspection after every update to work, implemented functions do not.
"Before you reply in posts..make sure that.. A) You have read carefully, B) You have understood the case, C) You have a relevant suggestion or solution, otherwise, leave it to someone who has something usefull to say and pass"

Return to “Feature Wishlists and Suggestions”