Hopes for ETS in the near future

Magnum-driver

Hopes for ETS in the near future

#1 Post by Magnum-driver » 17 May 2017 09:23

Now as we got the base game surrounded by DLC's in east, north, and southwest, I hope the next DLC will go south - covering Italy and perhaps also Slovenia. I know I am the 1000th user or so to write this, so that's not special. However, I haven't read anyone who shares my thought about what should happen afterwards. The thing is: An Italy DLC makes perfect sense at it is the last remaining extension to make the base game area completely surrounded by additional areas through DLC's. And what happens then? Well, the base game map area have been criticised for not being realistic and have lots of flaws regarding the road system and the overall lack of quality. So this will be the perfect opportunity to rebuild the base game area to match the quality the surrounding DLC areas have, and distribute the new base game area + the existing DLCs as Euro Truck Simulator 3.

When every official map expansions becomes a part of the ETS 3 base game, we immediately get an opening for a lot of new DLC map expansions that can cover the remaining uncovered area of Europe. Remaining UK+Ireland, Iberia, Balkans, Ukraine/Belarus, Balticum, Finland, Northern Scandinavia, and all the not yet mentioned islands surrounding the ETS 3 base game.

With this way the Russia, Turkey, and North Africa could potentially be added as DLC in the ETS 4.

But anyway, in order to help SCS getting there, we need to buy their products and give them all our money. And hope they reads the content of this forum. :mrgreen:
This is not a signature.
Dan

Re: Hopes for ETS in the near future

#2 Post by Dan » 17 May 2017 12:38

Please,stop thinking about future titles
SCS is only now starting to experiment with DX11 and adds new features to the games,the time it would take for them to accomplish full map completion for BOTH games is already huge, so more games are in no way a possibility
angrybirdseller

#3 Post by angrybirdseller » 17 May 2017 13:21

No need for ETS3 fix older German sectors with horrible prefabs and straight out some roads their, and keep working on Italy.
cip

#4 Post by cip » 17 May 2017 14:47

ETS3 and ETS4??? ETS2 is just enough, I would buy a DLC for each of Italy, Spain, Greece if they will have at least the France DLC quality ;) a rebuild of Germany would be indeed great but I doubt will happen soon. For Russia there are plenty of talented modders who build great maps ;)
only remaining hopes I have from SCS team is to lean more their ears to us! my voice was heard in many topics where I debate the importance of a better traffic behaviour but sometimes I have the impression that it get worse (and it's not only my opinion). I wish to see no more cars hanging on the acceleration lane, no more stopped vehicles (by the way there are more after the latest update) and I wish to see the yield function finally working between 2 Ai traffic vehicles too
Enjoy driving with my Real Traffic Density for ETS2 and ATS
Enjoy listening my Real Ai Traffic FMOD Sounds for ETS2 and ATS
I have quit SCS forum...
Magnum-driver

#5 Post by Magnum-driver » 17 May 2017 15:23

Do you cipinho think we really gonna get DLC's that requires other DLC's in addition to the base game?
This is not a signature.
cip

#6 Post by cip » 18 May 2017 12:28

why other possible DLCs should depend on France DLC? made with same quality but independent of course ;)
Enjoy driving with my Real Traffic Density for ETS2 and ATS
Enjoy listening my Real Ai Traffic FMOD Sounds for ETS2 and ATS
I have quit SCS forum...
Djinn

#7 Post by Djinn » 18 May 2017 23:53

I just wanted to ask if they are going to do a DLC Pack for Greece, Spain and Portugal :s cuz if I remember the old ETS had Portugal I think

Return to “Feature Wishlists and Suggestions”