PLEASE, ADJUST MAPS, CARGOS & LOADING AREA FOR HCT TRUCKS & TRAILERS.

TWP-WOLF

PLEASE, ADJUST MAPS, CARGOS & LOADING AREA FOR HCT TRUCKS & TRAILERS.

#1 Post by TWP-WOLF » 07 Sep 2019 21:47

Dear SCS Software.

I am a Swedish former truck driver who drove a 24 meter tandem trucks and trailers back in the 70's. So the feeling of hauling long trucks and trailers on the roads is very nostalgic to me as I drive the my ETS2 SCANIA S730 V8 New Generation 1000HP CUSTOM TRUCK & HCT Double 4+2+4 Axles Trailers on the roads of SCS ETS2 (see image via link below).

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 066175BDC/

After a long time on the European roads of SCS Software's ETS2 with my SCANIA S730 V8 CUSTOM TRUCK & HCT TRAILERS, I have discovered a greate deal of problems in the forms of inaccessible load & unloading areas (even for an ordinary truck & trailer), impassable roads as well as some glitches on the road in the form of a gap with no surfaces (payment).

I'm fully aware that HCT (High Capacity Transit) trailers are a product in the form of mods and even though it do not belong among the SCS ETS2 standard trailers, I would appreciate if SCS were accommodating in adapting to the ETS2's European countries road networks as well as load & unloading areas in the possibility for HCT trailers can be used without unnecessary complications for the drivers of HCT vehicles.

Another thing that would be desirable is to incorporate adjustments of the load amount for HCT trailers in the way that the load & unloading areas somehow detects that it is an HCT trailer to be loaded and by that adjust the amount of load according to the load capacity of the HCT trailers (if possible).

By that I wish SCS Software all the best in the future with their good work.

God Bless You All.

Thank you.
Last edited by TWP-WOLF on 07 Sep 2019 23:27, edited 2 times in total.
The Wolf is neither people's competitor nor his enemy. The Wolf is a fellow creature with whom the earth must be shared. - L. David Mech.
xXCARL1992Xx

Re: PLEASE, ADJUST MAPS, CARGOS & LOADING AREA FOR HCT TRUCKS & TRAILERS.

#2 Post by xXCARL1992Xx » 07 Sep 2019 21:51

HCTs are restricted to Finland, last time i checkt i could load my HCT trailer everywhere in Finland without a problem, those i see no need for SCS to rework anything

the game already can detect and restrict the trailer to certain prefabs but it isnt used to my knowledge outside of Finland (not even for EuroCombi Trailer), and all trailer ingame will be loaded to their full capacity in accordance to the volume of the trailer, weight restrictions and axle count for each country
| !!!NO SUPPORT OR REQUESTS OF ANY SORT VIA PM!!! | Screenshot Thread | Steam Workshop | World of Trucks Profil |
[ external image ]
room217au

Re: PLEASE, ADJUST MAPS, CARGOS & LOADING AREA FOR HCT TRUCKS & TRAILERS.

#3 Post by room217au » 08 Sep 2019 11:19

Using any kind of mod that removes trailer restrictions across Europe, or Xyzan's Virtual Speditor to create custom jobs, will almost certainly produce prblems when either picking up or dropping off oversize trailers.
If you suck at playing the trumpet, that's probably why.

Return to “Feature Wishlists and Suggestions”