Logitech G29 steering issues

Elemental_X

Logitech G29 steering issues

#1 Post by Elemental_X » 18 Apr 2017 23:00

Hi all,

I recently purchased the Logitech G29 wheel for use on driving games for both PS4 and PC inlcuding both ETS2 and ATS.

After setting up the wheel (pedals and shifter included) I had no issues with the wheel as it had full 900 degree rotation that translated directly into the game. However, after coming back to the two games after a short holiday I found that the wheel was no longer working correctly and instead of having the previous 900 degree rotation it only travelled 90 degrees while the in game wheel moved it's entire rotation to full lock in the same time.

I have already read into other fixes and attempted them including the good old turn on turn off method but non of these have had an effect. If anyone has a solution that would be great and as far as I am aware nothing changed between the time the wheel was working correctly to when it wasn't.

Other helpful information includes:
- I play on a MAC
- I have purchased and launch ATS and ETS2 through steam
- I have also downloaded the Logitech software for adapting the buttons on the steering wheel but I have changed nothing on it

Thanks for any help or tips people can offer! :)
MarkJohnson

Re: Logitech G29 steering issues

#2 Post by MarkJohnson » 26 Apr 2017 06:05

I have the G920 (the xbox one version of the G29) and I have to change the steering wheel degrees in the logitech profile.

I just set it to 400 degrees and it only goes 400 degrees and stops. At 900 degrees, it travels 900 degrees.

Hopefully thst will do it for you as well.

Make sure it is set to ETS2 when you set it up.
E5-1650 v4 (i7-6800) 8-core 3.6GHz, 32GB RAM, AMD RX 480 8GB.

Return to “Technical Problems”