How to write the semaphore profile?

gzmap

How to write the semaphore profile?

#1 Post by gzmap » 22 Apr 2017 13:38

What is the mean of all the item in the semaphore profile.sii?
Modding guide is not so detailed that do not understand.
I found these...

SEMAPHORE PROFILES
Most profile attributes are arrays. When applying a profile, semaphore IDs are used as indexes. Prefab semaphores must have their 'type' set to '(use profile)'.
If there is no value for some ID, the last value from the corresponding array attribute is used
model - array of tokens (suffixes of semaphore model names from semaphore_model.sii without country suffixes)
type - array of enum values:
barrier_distance - a barrier activated by proximity of an object (road crossings)
barrier_manual - a barrier, which is closed until a condition is met (tollgates, gas stations)
model_only - if set, the current instance will be only a visual representation of a real traffic semaphore
traffic_light - standard traffic light
traffic_light_blockable - traffic light which is blocked by passing vehicles (controlling of one-way road segments, e.g. roadworks)
traffic_light_major - standard traffic light with a 'major road' sign
traffic_light_minor - standard traffic light with a 'minor road' sign
interval - array of float4 values (Green, Orange, Red, Orange)
cycle - array of float values (semaphore cycle shift)
id_map - array of indexes
in some cases (e.g. model_only types used for road crossings), multiple semaphores need to be linked to some other semaphore to ensure their synchronization
inherited - full name of the fallback profile (attributes not set in the current profile are taken from the inherited one)

And the semaphore_profile.sii of ETS2 and ATS are diffenrence...
I can not understand
can you help me to explain all the items?
Thank you very much.

Return to “Technical Problems”