no job

flankker

no job

#1 Post by flankker » 25 May 2017 16:40

i already tried everything i tried to reinstall the game reinstall euro truck simulator multiplayer and it still happens there is nog job for me its all empty. :( :(
ohaha

Re: no job

#2 Post by ohaha » 25 May 2017 18:23

Can you post your game log, please?

Thanks

PS. use

Code: Select all

tags.
Retired, but still loving it.
b101uk

#3 Post by b101uk » 25 May 2017 19:55

method 1
can work sometimes - provided you can rest
is to travel in your truck to a place you can rest, and rest, which can sync you with the servers effective date and generate jobs, BUT sometime you just cant rest, in which case you have to use the method below.

method 2
browse to:
C:\Users\YourUserNameHere\Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\profiles

you will find within the profiles folder, folders that are your respective company saves with alphanumeric names. (this would be a good time to make a backup of these folders)

inside each you will find a config.cfg file that can be opened with notepad/wordpad, locate the profile that you use for MP and open the config.cfg within and look down the lines for:
uset g_force_economy_reset "0"

and change it to:

uset g_force_economy_reset "1"

then save the config.cfg file.

now start ets2 via the TruckersMP launcher, then select your MP company profile as you normally would, this should reset the job economy, to compensate between the effective days/weeks age of your company at your last save point and the thousands of "days" the server is on. note, once you have loaded the profile once uset g_force_economy_reset "1" will be set back to uset g_force_economy_reset "0" automatically.
Axel Slingerland

#4 Post by Axel Slingerland » 26 May 2017 02:26

I prefer this method of resetting the economy. Once you've changed the setting to allow access to the Dev Console, and you have done this once, resetting the economy this way can be done quickly with a few key strokes. I've posted countless variations of this over the last three years. It changes every now and then...
Axel Slingerland wrote:How to Reset the ETS2 Economy using the Developers Console:
Notice: If you have a job, do this after you make the delivery or you will lose the job.

To force economy reset by using the Developers Console:
Load profile you want to reset.
Type g_force_economy_reset 1 in the dev console and press Enter, and close the dev console.
Load the profile again. When it opens you'll see the "Game changed, your truck has been relocated at no cost to you" message.
Type g_force_economy_reset 0 in the dev console and press Enter, and close the dev console. The game's economy has been reset.

Once you have done this, the next time you need to reset the economy, all you to do is open the Dev Console and press the Up Arrow until g_force_economy_reset 1 comes up, press Enter, and close the dev console. Load the profile again. Then open the Dev Console again and press the Up Arrow until g_force_economy_reset 1 comes up, change that to g_force_economy_reset 0, press Enter, and close the Dev Console, and resume playing your game.
However... Thank you for this!
b101uk wrote:note, once you have loaded the profile once uset g_force_economy_reset "1" will be set back to uset g_force_economy_reset "0" automatically.
I was not aware of that. I thought you still had to turn that option off, regardless of how it was turned on. Now I will have to re-write my quote above again, now even better... Thanks!
[ external image ]

Boycott YouTube for Blocking Ad Blockers
flankker

#5 Post by flankker » 26 May 2017 08:42

thanks everyone for helping it workt whit the develepor thing realy thanks i was trying for a week to get it fixed :D :D
b101uk

#6 Post by b101uk » 26 May 2017 10:56

that method works too Axel Slingerland

i.e. after enabling the console:
get into MP with your MP profile, open the console and enter g_force_economy_reset 1 in the console then press Enter key, then close the console, then part exit out of MP by going back to the profile selection page and re-selecting your MP profile again, which will load up with the "Game changed, your truck has been relocated at no cost to you" message and you will be synced with the server time and job will be created based on the currant server date.

you can then check with just entering g_force_economy_reset without a parameter to see that its set back at the default of g_force_economy_reset 0

as many console commands when used without a parameter will report the currant used parameter state.

Return to “Technical Problems”