How To Buy Truck Upgrades?

Stoner

How To Buy Truck Upgrades?

#1 Post by Stoner » 04 Mar 2013 00:13

When I'm on the main screen, there is an icon for "New Upgrades". When I click on it, I get the image below. However, when I go to the shop, none of these options are available in the Upgrade section. I see other upgrades, such as cab style, engine, chassis, transmission, starndard paint, inside cab, outside cab, etc.

What must I do to get these?

[ external image ]
badken

Re: How To Buy Truck Upgrades?

#2 Post by badken » 04 Mar 2013 02:31

Use the "Set GPS to Nearest Shop" button and visit the nearest shop. There is a place to park where you can do repairs, upgrade things, and change your paint job. Keep in mind that some of the upgrades require a part of the truck to be selected, for example, you have to select a light bar to add lights, and you have to select a side skirt (only available on 4x2 trucks) to place an exhaust pipe.
Stoner

#3 Post by Stoner » 04 Mar 2013 03:58

Yes, I'm aware of those things, as I've been to the shop several dozen times for repairs and upgrades. The question I was asking is that these specific upgrades (as seen in the image) are not available. Perhaps, it is because my chassis is a 6x2-4.
ohaha

#4 Post by ohaha » 04 Mar 2013 07:36

Stoner wrote:Yes, I'm aware of those things, as I've been to the shop several dozen times for repairs and upgrades. The question I was asking is that these specific upgrades (as seen in the image) are not available. Perhaps, it is because my chassis is a 6x2-4.
The exhaust is not there, because you don't have side skirts.
The bull-bar should be, though...
Retired, but still loving it.
celestra

#5 Post by celestra » 26 Mar 2013 23:20

Some extras can only be fitted to certain chassis types .

IE sideskirts and exhausts dont fit to triple axle trucks

Return to “Gameplay Questions”