Logitech G27 not turning properly

avarusbrightfyre

Logitech G27 not turning properly

#1 Post by avarusbrightfyre » 16 Feb 2017 22:49

So I got the G27 and the pedals seem to work fine, and the wheel turns, but the game doesn't match up with where I have the wheel. I can turn it a little bit, and it just continues turning at a specific rate in the game until it locks up. I can't drive in a straight line at all because as soon I switch from one direction to the other, it just continues turning regardless of where I put the wheel. Any thought?
Axel Slingerland

Re: Logitech G27 not turning properly

#2 Post by Axel Slingerland » 17 Feb 2017 00:41

So just to make sure, are you saying the wheel does not turn the truck tires properly, or the truck's in-cab animated steering wheel properly?

Because if you're referring to the tires, I can't help you with that. Too technical for me to answer. But on the other hand, if you mean the animated steering wheel, you need to set your wheel to 900° rotation. You can do that with the Logitech Profiler, which is in the Logitech Gaming Software. There's a newer version out but I have never been able to get it to work, so I use this one:

Logitech Gaming Software 5.10.127 for 32 Bit Systems
Logitech Gaming Software 5.10.127 for 64 Bit Systems

These are US links. No guarantee they work anywhere else. Also, these are of course, for Windows PC's. In either case, if these are not what you need, you'll have to go to the Logitech website and look for the version you need.
[ external image ]

Boycott YouTube for Blocking Ad Blockers
Smarty
Beta tester

Re: Logitech G27 not turning properly

#3 Post by Smarty » 17 Feb 2017 04:30

Have a look in your control settings and make sure the 'controller subtype' is set to "wheel." Then have a look in your keys/buttons settings and double-check that the steering impulses aren't somehow set to the wheel on that page (it's for button-/key-type controls only). Hopefully that helps.

Return to “American Truck Simulator”