SiSL's Mega Pack 3.0 [Upd 27.11.2023]

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
SiSL
SCS Software

SiSL's Mega Pack 3.0 [Upd 27.11.2023]

#1 Post by SiSL » 01 Nov 2015 03:16

[ external image ]
This mod contains over 500+ cabin accessory items suitable for your taste, bringing female and male co-drivers, bobbleheads, accessories for truck driver needs, snacks, electronic devices, computers and tablets, lots of scarves, fresheners, toys and many many more...

It requires Cabin Accessories DLC currently only for ETS2.

Also contains some items that you can easily customize for your own preference like Picture frame, your own mug, your country flag that you can download from official Facebook page Download tab. Detailed info about customization is also on Facebook page.

WARNING: If you are upgrading from 1.x+ versions, make sure you remove all your existing items from your trucks and remove old files of this mod

You can also see all items by visiting Official Pagei also get latest news from our Facebook page by liking and subscribing.

EXTRA DOWNLOAD Customization Pack

Warning:

1. This is an Workshop mod, and workshop mods require version 1.23, 1.23 is still in beta if you want to join public beta, activate it from your steam
2. No mods work on multiplayer, including this one ;)
3. Since this is a cabin accessories mod, it requires Official SCS Cabin accessories DLC. If you don't have it yet, you can buy it here on Steam

DISCLAIMER: YOU MAY NOT UPLOAD THIS MOD TO ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR HOSTING WITHOUT MY PERMISSION, ALSO MAY NOT CREATE ANOTHER MOD OR MODIFY ITEMS IN IT WITH EXCEPTION OF CUSTOMIZATION.ZIP

DONATE If you want to buy me a beer, you can just donate it from Paypal, Cheers :)

DOWNLOAD
- STEAM WORKSHOP: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =645553604

Extra Files:

- ETS2 STEAM WORKSHOP: (Collection) http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/file ... =645635868
- ATS WORKSHOP: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =652225351
- SCS DEFAULT TRUCKS ADDON: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =932747951

Collection has 2 other files containing Optional AI (Delorean Traffic and Star Wars Traffic) Add them if you like them in your traffic for more fun...

ALL MANUAL DOWNLOAD LINKS FOR BOTH ATS, ETS AND PLUGINS:
https://radiotrucker.com/sislsmegapack/download/

Additional Credits:
- JoNnii-V8 for 4-spoke model
- Star Wars Galaxies
Last edited by SiSL on 23 Jan 2019 09:11, edited 49 times in total.
Wilhelm_A

Re: SiSL's Mega Accessory Pack feat. Star Wars DLC

#2 Post by Wilhelm_A » 01 Nov 2015 04:25

Excellent job!

Add

- All Pennants and Scarfs from European Union
- Austria/Swiss Cube
- Cigarette Rothmans Red

For Co-Drivers add Bruce Willis.

It works for DAF E6 ohaha.
Wilhelm_A

#3 Post by Wilhelm_A » 01 Nov 2015 04:46

Don't works with RJL Scania 1.4.1
SiSL
SCS Software

#4 Post by SiSL » 01 Nov 2015 04:54

jeyjey-16's mod seemed to have those pendants, so I didn't want to look to have included his mod even by doing my own ones. But sure I'll try to make more european countries included for these items.

Bruce Willis? Next version will have "Han Solo" :p Seriously I tried to have Chewbacca as side-kick but he was too hairy and needed too many polygons to look good.

Are you sure about RJL? RJL's truck seems missing dashboard part. But RJL version 1.4.1 I seem to have rest of it.

[ external image ]
ohaha

#5 Post by ohaha » 01 Nov 2015 06:54

Someone's been busy...

Massive work, mate! 8-)
Retired, but still loving it.
SiSL
SCS Software

#6 Post by SiSL » 01 Nov 2015 07:08

Thank you :D

If only we could have some animation on bones and we could do UV mapping of double edges like it looks on Blender, characters would be more smooth :) Now I had to seperate edges from their connection points, so that it does not tangle up when saved :p
FierbetoN

#7 Post by FierbetoN » 01 Nov 2015 07:13

Link's dead :?
SiSL
SCS Software

#8 Post by SiSL » 01 Nov 2015 07:16

Hmm, something wrong with the host it seems at this moment. I'll try to add alternatives :)
FierbetoN

#9 Post by FierbetoN » 01 Nov 2015 07:18

Yep,abbas' flares' link is dead too.Cool mod anyway,is it compatible with jeyjey-16's mod?
SiSL
SCS Software

#10 Post by SiSL » 01 Nov 2015 07:22

It should not be a problem with jeyjey's mod, given all objects unique names.

Here, try this alternative: http://adf.ly/1QsKZV
Last edited by SiSL on 01 Nov 2015 07:24, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Truck accessories”