Search found 4895 matches
- 27 Mar 2020 21:03
- Forum: General discussion
- Topic: Problem with the shader "dif.spec.weight.dif.spec.weight" on prefab [PROBELM SOLVED]
- Replies: 17
- Views: 620
The smooth transitions are done with the alpha vertex colour layer, with a 0 being UV Map 0, and 0.5+ being UV Map 1. Anything in between blends the two. Use wireframe view and the Vertex Colour mode. Material documentation (Old screenshots but the principle is the same) https://i.imgur.com/0yFpM4Q....
- 21 Nov 2019 09:41
- Forum: General discussion about the game
- Topic: Road to the Black Sea Discussion
- Replies: 2074
- Views: 130115
If you don't want content spoiled then don't watch. I did that with Utah and now Black Sea so everything is new to me. If I watch the streams it's just for the audio.
- 16 Oct 2019 19:53
- Forum: Blender Tools
- Topic: Error ConverterPix with 1.36 Base files
- Replies: 16
- Views: 1222
The error is about prefab versions, so that's why the DAF imported fine. ConverterPIX hasn't been updated to support the new prefab format yet.
- 15 Oct 2019 19:58
- Forum: Bugs 1.35
- Topic: trains in sequence always [NOT A BUG]
- Replies: 5
- Views: 434