@cwat89 - thanks for the list. More than I expected :P
@cip - i wish the base game was as alive as shown in your video. Looks really cool.
Search found 112 matches
- 01 Aug 2020 17:20
- Forum: Feature Wishlist and Suggestions
- Topic: Wishlists Megathread
- Replies: 3348
- Views: 332883
I'd like to see lots more happening on the road so the roads feel more alive. e.g. Higher traffic density. Occasional traffic jams. More varied traffic behaviour (e.g. some cars should tailgate, some shouldn't. Some should always yield and flash you out, some shouldn't) Emergency vehicles should app...
- 01 Aug 2020 14:06
- Forum: Bugs 1.38
- Topic: Truck Looses Most Customisations When You Relocate
- Replies: 2
- Views: 157
It's not convenient to get the log right now (ATS is on a different PC), but I expect you can reproduce this by: - buy a Peterbilt 389 to drive - make sure San Francisco is your home garage (where the Peterbilt is marked as belonging to) - customize the Peterbilt - buy the Kennewick garage - Go to "...
- 01 Aug 2020 13:57
- Forum: Others
- Topic: Realistic Rain v3.7.1 [Update 8 Aug - 2020]
- Replies: 106
- Views: 15023
I like this update. It's an improvement.
- 25 Jul 2020 08:46
- Forum: Technical Problems
- Topic: AMD Vega users - Help me reproduce this possible graphics driver bug
- Replies: 0
- Views: 118
Hey Does any AMD Vega users want to help try and reproduce the following? If I park my truck next to the sea (right by the coast) at night and leave the game running while AFK, within 1 hour my computer will slow down almost to a freeze. It's pretty-much impossible to cleanly close ATS and shutdown ...
- 19 Jul 2020 08:09
- Forum: Help center - player to player
- Topic: Is it possible to stop my truck being teleported to a garage when the game has a big update?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 357
Thanks for the replies.