I can't use reverse!

PoweredCat

I can't use reverse!

#1 Post by PoweredCat » 04 Nov 2015 12:51

Hello everyone,
After the latest Euro Truck Simulator 2 update I've had some issues. I don't know if someone else has them but I'd like to share them so they'll get fixed. So my problem is: I can't use the reverse button. I normally use my xbox 360 controller and changed the reverse button to 'b' but that didn't work. I also used the normal controls on my keyboard but that didn't work either. It's only reverse/brake that doesn't work. Also when I'm playing on my xbox 360 controller my 'LT' and 'RT' does not count as buttons. How can I fix this?
Last edited by Deemer on 05 Nov 2015 11:42, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Moved to - Experiences with control devices in game > Joystick/joypad-Removed color tags. (scanialoverr)
FairladyZ

Re: I can't use reverse!

#2 Post by FairladyZ » 23 Nov 2015 22:29

I'm pretty sure LT/RT are counted as Axis (Z axis if i'm not mistaken). You can eventually try to use that axis for the brake/reverse/throttle. That's what i'm using atm (but with SCP Service + PS3 pad) and it works great.
Axel Slingerland

Re: I can't use reverse!

#3 Post by Axel Slingerland » 23 Nov 2015 22:47

He's right. Those are not buttons. All the gamepads I've ever seen are pretty similar. I used buttons 1 and 2 on my Logitech Dual Action Gamepad as the Accelerator and Brake, the left ministick as Look Left \ Right and the right ministick as Turn Left \ Right.
[ external image ]

Boycott YouTube for Blocking Ad Blockers

Return to “Joystick/joypad”