Deadzones

Axel Slingerland

Re: Deadzones

#1 Post by Axel Slingerland » 29 May 2018 08:39

I moved your thread to the Joystick/joypad forum, as this is the most likely place to get help from the SCS folks, or anyone for that matter, with game pad issues.
[ external image ]

Boycott YouTube for Blocking Ad Blockers
CobraBlue6

#2 Post by CobraBlue6 » 29 May 2018 13:27

@yiannis, I also use an Xbox controller and I have the deadzones set to be as small as possible for all axis without uncommanded inputs occurring. Because the range of movement of the controls is so small you need the maximum possible deflection available to you. I found that if you are using an official Microsoft controller you can make the deadzones much smaller than using a cheap unofficial one ;)
Axel Slingerland

#3 Post by Axel Slingerland » 30 May 2018 04:37

yiannis wrote: 29 May 2018 08:45 I've made already one but it's been here for over 2 months and 0 answers... I said it above..
Well, if you read the forum rules, it says you can bump a topic after 24 hours. Why didn't you do that? I sure wouldn't have waited two months for an answer. I'm far too impatient for that. In fact, there are times I need an answer about something and waiting 24 hours is a real PITA... But I wait because thems tha rules.
[ external image ]

Boycott YouTube for Blocking Ad Blockers

Return to “Joystick/joypad”