How to set-up the G27, when I have already...

dropadred

How to set-up the G27, when I have already...

#1 Post by dropadred » 08 Dec 2016 14:33

Hi Guys,

I would like to ask you - how can I "peacefully" set the G27 for the game without the disruption of the keyboard/gamepad settings while doing so?

I have G27 connected, opened the game and at the Controls settings I have added at the top to the next row (wirst is for the keyboard, second for the gamepad), but nothing below has changed, I thought there will be separated config for the wheel, so I will not mess my gamepad settings.

I am incorrect, am I not? Do not tell me I have to change a whole Controls sections and to fine-tune (wheter gamepad or wheel) it all over again depending on the controller (gamepad or wheel) I am currently using... :lol:
sketch

Re: How to set-up the G27, when I have already...

#2 Post by sketch » 13 Jun 2017 15:13

I guess so ;) But really, if you have a gamepad and a wheel, do you really need the keyboard? You can use both columns for gamepad/wheel, and if something crazy happens and your gamepad and wheel both explode, you can always reset to default.
Kiwimike7

Re: How to set-up the G27, when I have already...

#3 Post by Kiwimike7 » 14 Jun 2017 09:20

Put the wheel first, and it will register as wheel/keyboard. Gamepad second and you should have all you need.

Cheers
Mike
Mike (Kiwmike7)

[ external image ]

Return to “Steering wheel + pedals”