Logitech G29 Problem with Pedals

Durhil

Logitech G29 Problem with Pedals

#1 Post by Durhil » 23 Jul 2019 09:43

Hello everyone, I have problem with Pedals on Logitech G29 this problem came from last update 1.35... ---> If I Drive and brake ( example from 90Km/h to 30km/h or less ) and afther that i want accelerate, the truck is not accelerating - nothing happens and When I brake and stop completely ( from 90km/h to 0Km/h ) and afther that i want accelerate, the engine roars at full speed, accelerate the tachometer flies to its maximum, but the truck is standing. It took me a while that I always have to in these two cases depress the brake and then Accelerate working. I use the same settings as before. I Try to change something but still not working... Can somebody help me please ? BTW: Sorry for my English.
UltimateSimulation

Re: Logitech G29 Problem with Pedals

#2 Post by UltimateSimulation » 24 Jul 2019 01:44

Are you using a stock truck or a modded one? It could be a glitched/incompatible mod...
UltimateSimulation: Trucking on Europe's virtual roads since 2012
Intel core i5 9600k @ 4.8gHz || 16GB DDR4 RAM || EVGA RTX 2070 Black OC edition @ 2040mHz || Samsung 500GB SSD, PNY 128GB SSD, WD 1TB HDD
joschac2

#3 Post by joschac2 » 24 Jul 2019 05:57

I have the same Wheel, i never heard of this before, Too me sounds like its sitting in Neutral.
Durhil

#4 Post by Durhil » 02 Aug 2019 19:36

Yes i using Stock Truck only with accecories in game. I use original game without any mods.
I record a video with this problem:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCmlYkh ... e=youtu.be

From the start of the video to 1:10 everything works as it should and then it comes, at this point I stopped completely and then depressed the throttle and still hold it until 1:30 am, then you can hear the brakes blowing at this moment I released the throttle and depressed and then the gas and the truck then starts to run normally until 2:15 when I stop again from 68Km and then hold the gas until 3:15, where you can see how the truck is constantly accelerating and decelerating all the time, towards the end then I managed to accelerate more with this style and then I turned on the gas at 3:15. Another same moment is at 5:35 when I stop completely and then I step on the gas and hold the gas all the time until 6:35, when the speed always increases to 15km / h and then falls to zero and over and over. Then the speed increases slightly more, but the increase in speed is minimal. Then I go down the hill, so the speed will increase, but I keep the throttle all the time and it is obvious that the speed increase is really very bad. At 7:45, I stop completely and then depress and hold the throttle, this time the speed is 0km / h and you can see that after about 4 seconds the speed increases from 0km / h to 3km / h and then falls again to 0km / h like this all the time under the depressed gas.

BTW: Sorry for my English.
Soilingcomic

#5 Post by Soilingcomic » 03 Aug 2019 07:16

It seems you haven't set the deadzone of the brake pedal. Check the output in the Logitech profiler. Then set it in ETS2 to not activate until pressed 10% or more if the signal is jittery. Check also that the G29 wheel is selected as the controller in game.
Euro driver 100

#6 Post by Euro driver 100 » 04 Dec 2020 16:18

I am facing a similar problem apart from I dont even have my foot on the throttle and its revving like there is no tomorrow and I cant get it to work on my simulators including ets2 and my summer car

Return to “Steering wheel + pedals”