Logitech g29 ffb plugin

fizhey

Logitech g29 ffb plugin

#1 Post by fizhey » 24 Jan 2020 04:55

So i downloaded the ffb plugin: viewtopic.php?f=109&t=49772
And my problem is that when im driving the lamps flicker on the wheel. (the ones that turn on when your wheel is calibrating). So what does this mean and how can i fix this cuz its annoying as hell.

Thanks!
mych

Re: Logitech g29 ffb plugin

#2 Post by mych » 12 Apr 2020 20:52

You need to configure the plugin. It can use the lamps do display different information like engine RPM, fuel level etc. See the readme which comes with the plugin and pick what you want.
PATRYKI8

#3 Post by PATRYKI8 » 09 Jan 2021 09:12

How did you get this plugin running on g29? For me, it only worked on g27. Could you tell what version of the profiler you are using and how did you set it up?
Kubbs

#4 Post by Kubbs » 26 Jan 2021 21:12

PATRYKI8 wrote: 09 Jan 2021 09:12 How did you get this plugin running on g29? For me, it only worked on g27. Could you tell what version of the profiler you are using and how did you set it up?
I have a G29, and I use LOGITECH G HUB. Idk, why this plugin crash game when I haved Windows Insider(Win 10 Pro), but after format, this plugin work fine(<3).
[ external image ]
[ external image ] Polish Virtual Trucking Company since 2017
Steam | Discord: Rosyjski Elektryk#7084 <---- The fastest way to contact with me.
Community Contributor of Poland Detail Adding (PDA) map modifiaction
EricF

#5 Post by EricF » 04 Feb 2021 12:35

I had a lot of problems related to G Hub. I had to install it because my G815 keyboard requires it. But it wouldn't work with my C922 webcam even though it's supposed to, so I left the old Logitech Gaming Software installed to control it, plus the Logitech Profiler to run my old DFGT wheel. Traditionally, you could leave multiple Logitech drivers installed and everything would be fine. Not anymore.

When I upgraded to a G29 wheel, nothing recognized it, then most of my USB ports stopped working, and G Hub lost all of its settings (It had done this a couple of times before, but now it would lose them every time it started.) I had to uninstall all the Logitech drivers and re-install G Hub only. Then the G29 would be recognized, but the force feedback still wouldn't work in ETS2/ATS. Uninstalled everything Logitech again, and tried the Logitech Gaming software, and that made the G29 work in ETS2 and ATS. But then G Hub crashed everything again when I installed it to configure my keyboard. Uninstalled everything and re-installed only G Hub. This time, the G 29 started working under G Hub. It's been fine since then, but all I can say is that G Hub is an awful piece of software.

If you don't have any Logitech devices that require G Hub, then use the older Logitech Gaming Software (LGS). It's not being updated, but it works fine with Windows 10 and the G29 wheel.
System Specs for Beta and performance comparisons:
Ryzen 9 5900x - 32GB RAM - NVMe SSD - RTX2080 Super - 3440x1440 Ultrawide - TrackIR - T248 Wheel/Pedals
ImTheRealMarco

#6 Post by ImTheRealMarco » 14 Feb 2021 11:03

EricF wrote: 04 Feb 2021 12:35 I had a lot of problems related to G Hub. I had to install it because my G815 keyboard requires it. But it wouldn't work with my C922 webcam even though it's supposed to, so I left the old Logitech Gaming Software installed to control it, plus the Logitech Profiler to run my old DFGT wheel. Traditionally, you could leave multiple Logitech drivers installed and everything would be fine. Not anymore.

When I upgraded to a G29 wheel, nothing recognized it, then most of my USB ports stopped working, and G Hub lost all of its settings (It had done this a couple of times before, but now it would lose them every time it started.) I had to uninstall all the Logitech drivers and re-install G Hub only. Then the G29 would be recognized, but the force feedback still wouldn't work in ETS2/ATS. Uninstalled everything Logitech again, and tried the Logitech Gaming software, and that made the G29 work in ETS2 and ATS. But then G Hub crashed everything again when I installed it to configure my keyboard. Uninstalled everything and re-installed only G Hub. This time, the G 29 started working under G Hub. It's been fine since then, but all I can say is that G Hub is an awful piece of software.

If you don't have any Logitech devices that require G Hub, then use the older Logitech Gaming Software (LGS). It's not being updated, but it works fine with Windows 10 and the G29 wheel.
Yeah... It's the same for me. People say that hey have ffb with G Hub but I can't make it work so I have to stick with the less fancy app, the Logitech Gaming Software.

Return to “Steering wheel + pedals”