[Fix] Malfunctioning Logitech Wheel (Logitech Profiler Link)

Misfit81

[Fix] Malfunctioning Logitech Wheel (Logitech Profiler Link)

#1 Post by Misfit81 » 02 Mar 2021 06:55

Howdy, I just got my Logitech G27 today, downloaded the driver, but half of the buttons still wouldn't work, the clutch wouldn't work, and force feedback also would not work.
Everywhere I searched all said the same thing, get the Logitech Profiler. Well all of the links for the download all lead back to the logitech downloads page, which only provided a worthless .dll file, and no Profiler! After spending the majority of the day searching for this mysteriously hidden profiler, I finally found it so I'd like to share it here to help others who may also be struggling to find the damn thing. :)

https://download01.logi.com/web/ftp/pub ... 10_x64.exe

Note: I did not change any of the settings in the profiler to get this working. During installation it let me test every button, peddle, and gear so thats what I did, clicked finish, and jumped in game. :) Happy cruisin!

Also, you may want to to keep a backup copy of the installation file, because if this link ever stops working these gaming wheels will be useless. :(
Attachments
Folder Screenshot
Folder Screenshot
morawatz

Re: [Fix] Malfunctioning Logitech Wheel (Logitech Profiler Link)

#2 Post by morawatz » 21 May 2021 22:35

Thank you on this one, it's priceless!
David Paterson

Re: [Fix] Malfunctioning Logitech Wheel (Logitech Profiler Link)

#3 Post by David Paterson » 22 Sep 2021 12:00

Thank you @Misfit81 this link is very helpful. I downloaded the LGS two days ago, but without a profiler, it was worse than useless.

Now, i have my buttons working and i have Force feedback, however the wheel is now vibrating when i drive and the more strength i add to the force feedback, the more the wheel shudders/vibrates.

who knows how to dial that out? i just want to drive trucks with steering that feels realistic.

Return to “Steering wheel + pedals”