worst of the worst steering wheel and pedal set ever made

LegoTechnicFanBoi

worst of the worst steering wheel and pedal set ever made

#1 Post by LegoTechnicFanBoi » 13 Mar 2021 21:19

I have an axcess steering wheel and I HATE IT because it only rotates 180 degrees

Here is the pic
[ external image ]

This picture is not mine btw

I DON'T WANT TO USE THIS LOW QUALITY PRODUCT
SORRY FOR MY WRITING MISTAKES IN ENGLISH. I SOMETIMES NEED TO USE TRANSLATOR

A Proud LEGO Fan since childhood
paulieGTR

Re: worst of the worst steering wheel and pedal set ever made

#2 Post by paulieGTR » 23 Mar 2021 19:18

@LegoTechnicFanBoi Looks like your rpm and speedo needles are stuck lol.

On a serious note.
We all had to start somewhere. Myself, MS Sidewinder > DFpro > G27 > T500.
I also used a logi 3Dpro flight stick as a FFB Shifter in GPL(grandprixlegends). The small *.exe for the shifter was just known as, 'Ghosteve's FFB Shifter'.
These were the days and I'll tell you, the shifter used to shudder and shake going into each gear, it was amazing.!!

re. your pedals:
get a 'squash' ball and force it into the space at the back of the brake pedal, that will give the brake some nice resistance.
Oh, and DO NOT take the pedals apart to put the squash ball in, you'll never get them put back together. Just force it in and you'll be good to go.

If you decide to do the 'Squash' Ball thing, you'll need to find some sort of way to secure the pedals.
...and if you get another wheel and pedals and if that too, has only two pedals... take one of the pedals from this set and make a set of three.
You can do this by screwing the pedals onto a piece of wood board. This is what we had to do ~30yrs ago.
Win10pro/X299pro/i9.10920X/64gbQC/Antec 1Kw SigPlat/3090 TUF/27" triples multimon2
T500-alu shifter+Eaton knob-GTomegaPro-318ti Dash-ProGauge-BU0836x BBox-tir5+tc pro-924 seat

Return to “Steering wheel + pedals”