1.42. Open Beta FFB issues

aiMTecGHOST

1.42. Open Beta FFB issues

#1 Post by aiMTecGHOST » 13 Oct 2021 14:28

Hey,

I'm unsure if anyone else here has the same issue as me. I have a Logitech G28 wheel and am not really a fan of the FFB option of the wheel. Everytime I boot up my PC,it's one of the 1st settings I'm turning off via the software. In version 1.41,I dabbled in the FFB stuff to get a bit of realism out of it as it does get a tiny bit boring turning the wheel the the strength of the pinky finger. As such,I thought I'd test the FFB changes now that we finally have a visual rotational degree of the wheel that turns in the cab. (If you've look through the settings in game for any changes,you'll know what I mean by this.) I have it currently set by the rotation that the G27 supports which is 900°. It's SUPER nice cos I'm not flipping my truck all the time anymore. Anyway,I decided to switch on the FFB settings for the wheel both in game and via the settings but upon doing so,I've gone into the game to where I can drive and such and the wheel just freaks out. So I switch off the FFB settings in the game only and it appears to absolutely fine.

Am I missing something? Or is this part of the settings I have to mess around with to find the right balance?

Or is it a bug that many of players,like myself, have found?

👍🏻

Return to “Steering wheel + pedals”