How to sell and relocate garages in update 1.11.1?

Axel Slingerland

Re: How to sell and relocate garages in update 1.11.1?

#11 Post by Axel Slingerland » 30 Aug 2014 02:49

I forgot to mention that IF you aren't a member of the World Of Trucks website, and IF you don't want the game to change your license plates that you currently have on your truck, you might not want to relocate yourself (and thus your truck and the garage) to another country than you originally chose. By doing that the game will correctly re-license your truck for the new country your HQ is now in.

However, if you do what the truck licensed in that country but don't like the random number that was assigned by the computer, you can just move back to where you started and do it again until you get a number you like.
[ external image ]

Boycott YouTube for Blocking Ad Blockers
DWVTLtd

#12 Post by DWVTLtd » 30 Aug 2014 05:17

Of course (althiugh I've not yet tried this) if in Axel's example your Stralis is already stationed at Lille, then you're moving yourself to the garage of the truck you wish to drive, rather than first having to relocate the truck from xyz to Lille in zero-time (which I think is wrong - it should take game-time to move a truck like it does to quick-travel).

It's early so I hope that made sense.
Axel Slingerland

#13 Post by Axel Slingerland » 31 Aug 2014 01:25

Nope, it must have been early. :mrgreen:

I started in Germany, and relocated myself, (and thus the garage) to Lille, France. By the time I made the image for the truck section of my post, the garage was already relocated. That's why it says Lille on it.
[ external image ]

Boycott YouTube for Blocking Ad Blockers

Return to “Frequently Asked Questions”