Will the new MP mess with in game time after leaving friends session

CarbonGTGaming

Will the new MP mess with in game time after leaving friends session

#1 Post by CarbonGTGaming » 21 Jun 2021 00:00

Just asking me and my friend are planning on going the public beta to do some convoy together after the experimental beta ended but still will it mess with the ingame time after ether me or my friend leave the session or will corrupt our profiles we don’t use mods just asking this because me and my friend are aware of TruckersMP ingame time and require a new profile but will that do the same on Convoy Multiplayer we quitted TruckersMP a year ago after hearing about the official SCS Multiplayer thanks for your time and good day 😉
Tarso
Beta tester

Re: Will the new MP mess with in game time after leaving friends session

#2 Post by Tarso » 21 Jun 2021 02:33

Time in the session will follow hosts clock, there is no jump in time for the host when creating a session nor closing it.

For the clients their single player clock will be stored when entering the convoy session, in the session clients will follow time of day from the host.

When clients leave the session, their time get set back to what was stored before joining the session.

When leaving session there is also a screen with a session balance saying how much money you have earned/lost, distance driven in session and other discovery stats.

And let's say you crashed and end up loosing 200k in the session, you can simply reject the balance and not store any progress made in the session on your profile.

Return to “Frequently Asked Questions”