Lost CD-Key

iFoK

Lost CD-Key

#1 Post by iFoK » 26 Oct 2013 10:23

Hello

I have lost my box where my CD-Key were writing. Is there somewhere I can find it on my pc, because I can not register to WOT nor re-install the game if I'm going format my pc. :?:
Reef

Re: Lost CD-Key

#2 Post by Reef » 26 Oct 2013 10:25

Please contact SCS support, the forum is not the place you will find the answer to this problem.

support@eurotrucksimulator2.com
DriverAZ

Product key lost...

#3 Post by DriverAZ » 17 Aug 2015 03:15

Hi everybody !

At first I was looking if this topic existed, but I haven't found my answer...

This is my problem : I bought an old version of Euro Truck Simulator 2, 1.16.2, online (so I haven't got any box or CD), and a few days ago I tried to download the lastest version of the game.

I was connected to my old profiles but I couldn't load them because of mod issues. So I created a new one.

Now I had 1h40 gaming and then the game displays "The trial version of the game ends now. For going further you have to activate the game" (I translated it, so maybe it's not the same, anyway...).

As I said, I bought the game online but I can't find the mail I'm looking for. Knowing that I registered with my email account to play the game, is there any possibility to recover the product key I now need ? (I add that I didn't play online and that I didn't link my Steam account or whatever to my ETS2 account).

I hope someone will be able to help me...

Thank you and drive safely ! ;)
Last edited by Cadde on 17 Aug 2015 04:45, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged
Pr1nc3

Re: Product key lost...

#4 Post by Pr1nc3 » 17 Aug 2015 04:22

Send an email to support@eurotrucksimulator2.com with complete details, only the developers can hep you in this case.

Thank You.

Return to “Frequently Asked Questions”