Increasing the TrackIR bounding box?

Terg500

Increasing the TrackIR bounding box?

#1 Post by Terg500 » 19 Aug 2018 12:20

I was wondering if there is any way to increase the bounding box TrackIR devices are limited to? I often have the feeling that I need a little more room to the left and right to look around trucks that I plan to overtake as well as getting a better look at the dash panels in the center of trucks and my right mirror.
dengor

Re: Increasing the TrackIR bounding box?

#2 Post by dengor » 24 Mar 2021 17:30

It's seems stupidly, 2 years no any responses and no game's updates for this issue.
Reinhard

#3 Post by Reinhard » 24 Mar 2021 17:59

It isn't unusual that a posting slips through, especially in such a high-frequency forum like this. And aside from that, do you really assume people can just "order" changes?

Look here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=270074&p=1119214&hi ... x#p1118254

You just have to do a small edit in "control.sii". Of any profile you want to have this. Keep a backup of your changes, as major updates may purge your edits.

I doubt that SCS will change the default values. Little demand, and easy to change for those who want to have this.
dengor

#4 Post by dengor » 24 Mar 2021 19:33

Reinhard wrote: 24 Mar 2021 17:59 Little demand, and easy to change for those who want to have this.
I've found soluton by myself (and now i deep in that) but it's was not so "easy", because I've found far some questions about the problem but no one decision of that. And many of people don't even knows about that additional possibility (and of handy of that, of course). For you it was passed 7 years to resolve :) And it's very strange not have it by default in the game. Anyway thank you for suggestion. I'll look to that.

What about "order" - that is feature, which ALREADY implement in the game, so why it's out from player's using? (rhetorical question)

Return to “Other”