American classic truck

Leen

American classic truck

#1 Post by Leen » 15 Feb 2014 14:17

I want to drive a American classic like a Peterbilt, now I have download a Peterbilt mod (Peterbilt 379 Final Cat C15 Zolee-Conte-Stas556-Kriechbaum) and the Peterbilt 379 final.
The pain in the ass is the sound file of this two mods, you buy these truck at the MAN dealer but if you will drive these trucks you get a MAN sound.
I tried a several things but nothing seems to work it out, the game log give no errors but still I don't have the CAT sound.

Does anyone knows a Amrican truck who will work in ETS2 v1.8.2.5, because I have also tryed a Kenworth but this mod was horrible bild.

Leen

Re: American classic truck

#2 Post by Leen » 16 Feb 2014 16:21

Can't anybody help me out with the sound problem please, With or without mods I don't get a Cat sound but the sound of a MAN truck, I tried a several thins but nothing seems to work or solved the problem.

jarvik79

Re: American classic truck

#3 Post by jarvik79 » 16 Feb 2014 16:24

Did you make sure the sound mod is loaded after the truck mod? (By adding an appropriate number of 'z' to the start of the name)
If you are loading the sound mod first, then the truck mod will overwrite it, if it also contains custom sounds.

Return to “Help center - player to player”