What version did online jobs start

SiSL
SCS Software

Re: What version did online jobs start

#11 Post by SiSL » 09 Aug 2017 09:45

Grimples wrote: 09 Aug 2017 08:28 trying to remove job selection popup when you are at a company so when you activate you go direct to company jobs
Actually what has THAT got to do with online jobs?
Reinhard

#12 Post by Reinhard » 09 Aug 2017 10:02

Grimples, what I meant is that the degree of complexity in cross-references in the UI files is much higher than in the files a modder usually deals with. Most of required changes of definitions I've done so far, after a patch, have been pure monkey work. Not much thinking/understanding required.

But for the UI I have seen changes over the time, which barely left behind anything I was familiar with, in an affected file. Just saying, I understand the motive.

Sisl, it is about not being interfered with choices you never want to see anyhow. I, for example, never do anything than using the "freight market". I would happily skip all the clicks to get there, if I only could.
SiSL
SCS Software

#13 Post by SiSL » 09 Aug 2017 10:05

@Reinhard there was same number of clicks before to get there, still same, just "seeing" extra icon online jobs does not mean you are getting extra click.

Before it was Freight Market + Quick jobs screen there, now Freight market + quick jobs + online jobs, nothing has changed for number of clicks.

EDIT: I see what you mean now... Still it is bizzare obssession to get rid of all new updates and enhancements just for an ui screen on a company yard for merely a click.
Reinhard

#14 Post by Reinhard » 09 Aug 2017 10:18

I understood Grimples to want to choose a city, for a freight-market job, as soon he has delivered the trailer and skipped the bla-bla about how nicely the job was done. Not visiting the level of choices of three different kind of jobs, at all. If that is even possible, I don't know.
Grimples

#15 Post by Grimples » 09 Aug 2017 11:05

To make sure all understand what i mean.

Pressing the activate key here
[ external image ]

gets you here
[ external image ]

i want to get directly to here when i press activate
[ external image ]

For some players these enhancements are a nuisance, too much critisism & opinions on this board, if you cannot help then dont reply, just please stop crisising what other players want.

Return to “Help center - player to player”