SCSArchiver

AI_Compre

Re: SCSArchiver

#51 Post by AI_Compre » 23 Jul 2021 05:16

Hello, Minus
您好,Minus

Your SCSArchiver tool is working fine under Windows with Simplified Chinese
您的 SCSArchiver 工具在简体中文 Windows 系统下运行正常

And I hope that in the future, localized translations can be added, so that multilingual users may be more convenient to use
并且希望未来,能加入本地化翻译,这样多语言用户使用起来可能更方便了

I have a solution
我有个办法

You can put Windows\System32\msvcp140.dll (64bit) or Windows\SysWOW64\msvcp140.dll (32bit) related dll file into SCSArchiver.exe root directory
你可以将 Windows\System32\msvcp140.dll(64bit) 或者 Windows\SysWOW64\msvcp140.dll(32bit) 相关 dll 文件,放到 SCSArchiver.exe 根目录

So that when the user's computer does not have the VC Redist 2015-2022(or 2015-2019) component installed, you can also run the SCSArchiver tool normally
这样当用户电脑上没有安装 VC Redist 2015-2022(or 2015-2019) 组件时候,也可以正常运行 SCSArchiver 工具

If there is no need for 32bit compatibility, then just place the 64bit VC dll file in the root directory without changing any code or operations
假如没有兼容 32bit 的需求,那直接在根目录中放置 64bit VC dll 文件,而不需要改动任何代码或操作

Or, create a zip for 32bit with the VC 32bit dll file in the root directory. Create a zip for 64bit with a VC 64bit dll file at the root
又或者,为 32bit 创建一个 zip,里面根目录放的是 VC 32bit dll 文件。为 64bit 创建一个 zip,里面根目录放的是 VC 64bit dll 文件

My English is not very good, so I drew a sample diagram, I hope it will be helpful to you
我的英文不是很好,因此画了一个示例图,希望能对您有帮助

[Language_Simplified Chinese_简体中文]
File="文件"
Help="帮助"
About="关于"
Quit="退出"
Extractor settings="解包设置"
Select file to extract="选择需要解包的文件"
Select place where you want to extract files="选择解包后的文件位置"
Select location where you want to extract="选择解包后的文件位置"
Option="解包选项"
Search for root entry in archive="在存档中,搜索根目录"
Prevent extraction of not supported archive types="不要提取 directory.lst 不受支持的文件内容"
Extract="开始解包"
Cancel="取消"
Create an archive="打包设置"
Enter name of archive="输入打包的文件名称"
Select folder to pack="选择需要被打包的文件夹"
Path to directory which will be packed="这里是输入需要被打包成 SCS 的文件夹"
Additional options="打包选项"
Remove root entry(Lock for SCS Extractor)="移除根目录(来自 SCS 官方解包器的锁定)"
Strip directory data(NOT AVAILABLE)="剥离目录数据(当前不可用)"
Use compress="使用压缩方式"
Don't compress desc files="不要压缩 Desc 文件"
Create="开始打包"
Extract SCS# archive="对后缀名为 SCS 文件进行解包"
Create SCS# Archive="将模组文件夹,进行打包为 SCS 后缀文件"
Quit this program="退出 SCS Archiver 程序"
OK="确定"
Huh. Extractor failed?="您好,请问提取正常吗?"
Where you're looking?="您好,请问有什么新发现?"
Wake up samurai, we have bugs to fix="武士,醒一醒,好多 Bugs 错误等待您来修复"
Now with 100% more of Keanu reeves="现在,基努里维斯完成度,已经百分百了"
Still less bugs than Fallout 76="我的程序 Bugs 要比《辐射 76》Bugs 少很多"
Duh Duh Duh!="Is this an onomatopoeia for something?"
Now over 2500 lines of code="目前 SCSArchiver 程序代码已经超过 2500 行啦"

directory.lst_Simplified Chinese_Machine Translation
# 如果存档包含的目录没有在这里列出,你应该从游戏或修改中,查找他的命名方式
# 下面的(SCS 目录)栏目已经有的值,是来自原始游戏存档已知数据。这些值也是在程序代码中添加的,在 directory.lst 文件中并不是很重要
# 如果待解包或打包的文件,没有在(SCS 文件根目录)目录中罗列出来,或使用了一些特殊的目录,请在末尾的(附加根目录)中进行添加
# 您只需要添加根目录下的文件夹名称,而不是所有文件夹或子文件夹的文件夹名称
# 如果文件的路径看起来像这样 " / <根目录文件夹_1> / <目录文件夹_2> / <目录文件夹_3> / <文件名>.pmd ",那么你需要添加的目录是 " <目录文件夹_1> "
# 一个根目录文件夹名称,只能占用一行
# 有些文件可能被锁定了,因此导致 SCSArchiver 程序无法成功解包
# 以(#)符号开头的行,是注释,不会被 SCSArchiver 程序识别成根目录文件夹名称处理

##############################
###### SCS 文件根目录,文件夹名称 #######

######## 附加根目录,文件夹名称 ########

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]
Minus

#52 Post by Minus » 24 Jul 2021 23:00

@AI_Compre Thanks for suggesting translations.
To be honest I've planned them for 0.2 release, but later when I started working on format more and more I just forgot about that.
I can then assure you, that some way of translation will be available in next major update, but note it might and most likely will take some time.

I am working on more stuff for this tool, so it can be more versatile.
AI_Compre

#53 Post by AI_Compre » 25 Jul 2021 00:13

Thank you very much Minus for your response and I look forward to your future updates!
非常感谢 Minus 的回应,期待你未来的最新程序
ThierryJUNIOR

#54 Post by ThierryJUNIOR » 29 Sep 2021 08:40

how to find hidden files? as in the image the vehicle folder is missing the mod author encrypted this folder https://prnt.sc/1u2axnp
m1keY

#55 Post by m1keY » 29 Sep 2021 14:12

@ThierryJUNIOR sure the mod isn't a two-part mod .... can't see that the game would be able to read something that is hidden
Tasnikur

#56 Post by Tasnikur » 29 Sep 2021 16:36

CCFAN wrote: 20 Jul 2021 07:38 Thank you so much! Your extractor does help me unpack base.scs since SCS' extractor (this one here: https://modding.scssoft.com/wiki/Docume ... _Extractor) was not able to fully extract base.scs.

I don't know what happened to SCS extractor but it extracted only about 5 GB files from base.scs, which meant there were obviously files missing.

Using your extractor, I just extracted 16 GB files from base. scs. I think that's all of the files, no file missing.

SCS extractor is stupid! Come fix it SCS!
yes bro. my problem is solved. :D .
Minus

#57 Post by Minus » 29 Sep 2021 17:25

ThierryJUNIOR wrote: 29 Sep 2021 08:40 how to find hidden files? as in the image the vehicle folder is missing the mod author encrypted this folder https://prnt.sc/1u2axnp
I'd need to know what mod exactly you tried to extract. Without that I can't say much about why files might be missing. If you can send me link to mod you tried to extract I'll be able to check what might be causing an issue. :)
Minus

#58 Post by Minus » 30 Sep 2021 08:05

m1keY wrote: 29 Sep 2021 14:12 @ThierryJUNIOR sure the mod isn't a two-part mod .... can't see that the game would be able to read something that is hidden
I confirmed an "issue" there. It is now in small pile of things I intend to improve with new version of this tool. Cannot sadly disclose when it is going to be available, but I can only hint that extracting will be much easier and more intuitive.
ThierryJUNIOR

#59 Post by ThierryJUNIOR » 30 Sep 2021 14:17

this other mod is also impossible to extract I don't know if it's the same problem as the previous file I sent you https://sharemods.com/49473cbqlljt/Mb_1 ... 0.rar.html
Minus

#60 Post by Minus » 30 Sep 2021 15:36

ThierryJUNIOR wrote: 30 Sep 2021 14:17 this other mod is also impossible to extract I don't know if it's the same problem as the previous file I sent you https://sharemods.com/49473cbqlljt/Mb_1 ... 0.rar.html
This one seems to be intentionally damaged ZIP archive. Game loads such damaged files, cause it has very basic ZIP file support built in, and does not check anything related to ZIP file structure, or possible damage.
Currently SCS Archiver is not capable of extracting / packing ZIP files. It is one of new features I have planned too. Cannot disclose is it going to be added in next version tho.

Amount of work people just use to lock archives amazes me. Sadly the more locked archives there are, the more motivation I have to actually make tools to extract them. That's just endless ping pong game :P

Return to “Help center - player to player”