Save problems with my game

Dodge34

Save problems with my game

#1 Post by Dodge34 » 03 Jun 2020 19:32

I'm not sure what's wrong but it seems I can't overwrite my gamesaves anymore, it just says saved but it doesn't save, I have to create a brand new save game every single time or the game doesn't save, not sure what changed recently, anyone is aware of what's going on with this. I use latest Steam version and just purchased the latest DLC (I own all DLC except some of the country paintjobs) This savegame follow me since end of 2014, and it was never a problem, I overwrite it and never caused any problems before.

xXCARL1992Xx

Re: Save problems with my game

#2 Post by xXCARL1992Xx » 03 Jun 2020 19:35

what does the gamelog say ?

i once got the game so broken that it couldnt save anymore, i dont know exactly what the cause was anymore but some mod i made had something wrong and prevented saving the game
| !!!NO SUPPORT OR REQUESTS OF ANY SORT VIA PM!!! | Screenshot Thread | Steam Workshop | World of Trucks Profil |

Dodge34

Re: Save problems with my game

#3 Post by Dodge34 » 03 Jun 2020 20:17

Seems I got it fixed, I deleted the old saves and created a new one and everything is smooth, they must have changed something lately, I think its related to 1.37 cause in 1.36 I didn't have theses problems. I must add here that I don't use any mods beside the Virtual Truck Log called Logit, and I know it doesn't affect savegames.

Return to “Help center - player to player”