G923 Steering Wheel Problems

Scania144420

G923 Steering Wheel Problems

#1 Post by Scania144420 » 14 May 2021 15:26

Hi

After persuveriving with using a steam controller for many years, I finally took the plunge and bought the G923 steering wheel Xbox/PC version and Logitech shifter.

I have clicked on the input wizard and selected the options for the wheel Controller, but when it gets to gearbox type under the H-shifter it states no H-shifter HW controller detected; this feature might be unusable.

Also I cannot seem to look left or right with any commands on the wheel or keyboard.

I have installed the Logitech G hub and running Windows 10. I was really looking forward to running this sim with the wheel finally but totally confused what I'm doing wrong, any help or advice greatly appreciated. Or even share how you have the wheel set up.

Thanks
Olddantrucker

Re: G923 Steering Wheel Problems

#2 Post by Olddantrucker » 01 Jun 2021 00:00

Dad and I had a similar problem but different with the Logitech G920 but we fixed it by going thru calibration with Windows. Went thru the whole nine yards and finally it worked in game. Before it kept putting everything into the clutch and acceleration axis. Did you try setting it up with Windows? It's tricky to do since Windows hides everything but under Devices and Printers you can see what's plugged in and actually connected.

The Logitech G Hub detected my wheel but Windows did not at first. You have to type in control panel in the search bar.

Return to “Help center - player to player”