Can someone link or explaing me how to create a new cargo for dryvan?

ThunderSky

#1 Post by ThunderSky » 17 Oct 2021 07:53

I've been looking the whole scs forum but couldn't find much about it. Tried Mods Studio 2 but still no outcomes..

If any of you is so kind to explaing or give a link to it, that would be much appreciated.
two_aunt

Re: Can someone link or explaing me how to create a new cargo for dryvan?

#2 Post by two_aunt » 28 Oct 2021 22:01

ThunderSky wrote: 17 Oct 2021 07:53 Can someone link or explaing me how to create a new cargo for dryvan?
I've been looking the whole scs forum but couldn't find much about it. Tried Mods Studio 2 but still no outcomes..

If any of you is so kind to explaing or give a link to it, that would be much appreciated.
https://modding.scssoft.com/wiki/Docume ... /Game_data
This page introduces the function and structure of the file.

Is this your first time doing mod? You need to have an understanding and logic of files and structures.

Through the above link, you need to find an existing mod to meet your needs, and then compare, analyze and learn.

Tips. The index of most files or functions points to the folder from the. SII file in the root directory, and then continuously indicates the corresponding functions to the next level.

For example, [def \ cargo. SII] points to the cargo folder, and then continuously indexes down.

Return to “Help center - player to player”