Random Collision! Help!

AlwaysLonging

Random Collision! Help!

#1 Post by AlwaysLonging » 25 Oct 2021 20:46

So I was on a trip from Mariehamn (Sweden) to Geneva (Switzerland) in a Eugene Next Gen Scania S 520 carrying a 9 ton yacht. After taking a ferry from Rodby to Puttgarden and proceeding towards Hamburg, at the first interchange before Hamburg (see GPS map screenshot),
ets2_20211025_220019_00.png
this happened all of a sudden (see screenshot below)
ets2_20211025_215948_01.png
I was driving along on the road below where the blue Scania is in the picture and somehow ended up on the bridge with 100% damage and the truck twitching around like it was having a seizure.

Here is the game log and I believe the glitch occurred around the 58 minute mark because that is where I took the screenshots.
game.log.txt
(650.56 KiB) Downloaded 17 times
I don't know if the game log can help because it was not a crash to desktop situation. Also, since it was a quick job, I don't know if I will be able to reproduce the collision.

Could anyone please help me figure out which mod was responsible for this? I am still on 1.41 and suspect one of the following mods:
1. Eugene's Scania Next Gen v2.5 (which is meant for 1.42); the low bumper could have collided with a road segment
2. Promods 2.56 (which is meant for 1.41)
3. D.B.Creation traffic mods (Traffic Intensity, Traffic Definitions, Traffic Environment, all meant for 1.42)
4. Tiger's Dynamic Suspension & Realistic Steering with Keyboard v6.3.5

There have been a few other isolated events at other random times where an AI truck has spawned backwards (jack-knifed) and straightened out right in front of me at 80 kmph, but I can't remember having been able to reproduce it at a particular location on the map. But this time, there was no other vehicle involved. Thanks in advance for the help!
AlwaysLonging

Re: Random Collision! Help!

#2 Post by AlwaysLonging » 28 Oct 2021 19:07

Had a similar problem with what appeared to be an invisible vehicle spawning right on the highway. The issue in question happened at a different location than before, but it was still around the Hamburg area. This time I was in an SCS Merc MP4 hauling 5t of medicines from Sundsvall (Sweden) to somewhere in the French islands. This time however, the truck, trailer and cargo got 4%. 23% and 6% damage respectively, compared to all round 100% damage earlier. Would be great if the culprit mod could be found out so that I may get in touch with the concerned author for some help.

Return to “Help center - player to player”